We lost... oh well.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1tmim7hb said:
We only lost because our players are used to 10am starts against the Rams.

Haha. I think they were blinded by the sun shining off Lebron's bald head too.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Rule":ih24vlj9 said:
The seahawks are not a good team. They should be 0-2, they've been dominated in two straight games now, if not for the lucky 4th quarter drive last week.

Our D is the only bright spot. Our O-coord is garbage, our line is garbage to decent AT BEST, our receivers are solid, we don't know how to use Jimmy, it's pathetic. I'm guessing a 9-7 finish if we continue to look like this

Are you sure you are watching the right team? Hawks dominated Miami in everything but the score and today's game was a wash basically.

This team is out of synch but to say they've been dominated is total homerism.

PasteyNuTTeR

Reaction score
I'm not too overly concerned about this loss. I'm more concerned about Rawls' injury. Glad Lockett came back, but watching Rawls hobble to the locker room left me uneasy. Anyone have a status on him?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
this team has some serious issues. Most of them are coaching.

Shead isnt not an NFL CB- he's a safety
our O line is REALLY, REALLY bad and now Russell is hurt and will be for at least a 1/4 of the season. The D is good, not great and Richard is a liability. Bevel is trash and HAS TO GO. This is an 8-8 team.

The Oline tinkering has finally caught up to them and this is going to cost them the season.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
JSeahawks":36nmvjf4 said:
We'll be fine.
Yeah 15 points in 2 games when this year's offense supposed to be primed? RW? JG? now DB with his recent big contract? No sense of urgency is what I see. And our OC doesn't t have a clue.

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
JSeahawks":6ht2dt0g said:
Smelly McUgly":6ht2dt0g said:
No.

No, we won't.

At the end of the season we'll be in the playoffs. The Rams wont be. You know it. I know it. The Rams know it.

You guys all go ahead and act like its the end of the world though.

For a fan of a team that has scored 7.5 points a game here in the season, you seem pretty confident about the playoffs. I'm not so confident.

Geologic

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":1gn4cg08 said:
Rule":1gn4cg08 said:
The seahawks are not a good team. They should be 0-2, they've been dominated in two straight games now, if not for the lucky 4th quarter drive last week.

Our D is the only bright spot. Our O-coord is garbage, our line is garbage to decent AT BEST, our receivers are solid, we don't know how to use Jimmy, it's pathetic. I'm guessing a 9-7 finish if we continue to look like this

Are you sure you are watching the right team? Hawks dominated Miami in everything but the score and today's game was a wash basically.

How is it a wash when Case freaking Keenum marched down the field for three field goals while the Seahawks could only get one field goal? With the playmakers on offense, one touchdown is embarrassing in two games no matter the defenses you play

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2v1bhs4u said:
Smelly McUgly":2v1bhs4u said:
No.

No, we won't.

At the end of the season we'll be in the playoffs. The Rams wont be. You know it. I know it. The Rams know it.

I agree with you.This is the same cesspool every year after a loss to the Rams..Relax people

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Geologic":q6cmnsnv said:
EverydayImRusselin":q6cmnsnv said:
Rule":q6cmnsnv said:

How is it a wash when Case freaking Keenum marched down the field for three field goals while the Seahawks could only get one field goal? With the playmakers on offense, one touchdown is embarrassing in two games no matter the defenses you play

Because the Hawks outgained the Rams and most statistics were very similar.

It was a bad showing, for sure, but to claim the Rams dominated the Hawks is pure garbage. Take away a couple BS calls and the Hawks dominated the Rams.

wazzuvius

Reaction score
What about the glaring holes that never get fixed year after year? JS is the savior yet he can't - or he won't - establish a decent OL after sooooo many years. I'm fine with the results if we accept JS is just a regular GM, however, the fans apparently have given him immunity and now we just go along with this nonsense.

With that aside, we played with a QB that would have sat on the sidelines on any other team because of the ankle situation so the results are a bit skewed. Still, we saw the flaws we continue to see when we can't give Rawls a space to run.

Optimus25

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2psmi9z4 said:
Smelly McUgly":2psmi9z4 said:
No.

No, we won't.

Seems like the same early season, early parts of games apathy the coaching staff has.

Pissing me off quite frankly.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Geologic":20edu0to said:
EverydayImRusselin":20edu0to said:
Rule":20edu0to said:

Marched down the field for three field goals? Actually LOLed.

Optimus25

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2cpwpew7 said:
Geologic":2cpwpew7 said:
EverydayImRusselin":2cpwpew7 said:
Rule":2cpwpew7 said:

Marched down the field for three field goals? Actually LOLed.

Unfortunately it's this kind of thinking that keeps Bevell around.

wazzuvius

Reaction score
This is what I asked my brother: Who carries more responsibility for the assistant coaching at this point, JS or PC?

Then the follow up question: Who does Paul Allen value more, JS or PC?

I'm just curious about the decision making between the two and how those relationships affect said decisions. Maybe it's a case where somebody needs to step up and make the big calls. In a program like this the OL nonsense makes no sense. How can the Patriots plug in back up QB's and keep winning? Must be nice.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I wouldn't be so quick to sweep it under the rug. We have a bottom of the barrel offense right now, it's a real problem.

stack55

Reaction score
I haven't heard Kris Richards name. They wer eating our zone
Pass coverage for lunch. Shead had a terrible game. I don't
Understand the zone, you stay in your zone and let them catch
the ball and tackle them. We had them backed up so many times
And let them out. That o-line especially Sowell again got beat
With little effort. Rusell had so much tape and gear on him I
Don't see how he even moved.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
We can talk about this all we want but nothing will change until Bevell is removed of his coaching duties in Seattle. It's always going to be like this.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
We will win the division with the present coaching staff and be a Super Bowl contender.