With the injury to Rawls, who would you like

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
.. the Seahawks to bring in? I wouldn't be opposed to seeing them bring in Montee Ball, to kick the tires.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Steven Jackson

The guy never got on a team making a run.

He would play his heart out

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":34umjaey said:
.. the Seahawks to bring in? I wouldn't be opposed to seeing them bring in Montee Ball, to kick the tires.

This is who I was going to suggest, although I don't know how viable he is (anyone?).

Still only 25 and did play with RW at Wisconsin in Russell's one year there.

Rob12

Reaction score
Kendall Hunter
Bryce Brown

I'm sure the coaches will bring in a handful of guys and see who stands out. I think it's possible that we sign two. Harris just doesn't look like much to me. Maybe it was just a bad day for him.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I think expectations have to be tempered.. 13 games into the season, whoever is still available is obviously going to be flawed. Harris wasnt awesome today, but there is a reason he is on a roster and others arent. I assume they will get Bryce..hes been on our roster before...

RussB

Reaction score
Ray Rice was pretty good. But we all know nobody wants to sign him because of the elevator incident.

Rob12

Reaction score
I'm honestly curious about Coleman. He's got some decent wheels and looks good running the ball, albeit in very limited carries. Not saying he should be the man for the next couple of weeks but I'd guess with how familiar he is to the system, Pete and Darrell are kicking it around.

Mick063

Reaction score
I just hope it isn't Harris.

Run a dozen through a revolving door. Throw them at a wall and see which one sticks.

For Gawds sake don't settle on Harris.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
2Cool4School":340buqgk said:
Ray Rice was pretty good. But we all know nobody wants to sign him because of the elevator incident.

Ray Rice hasn't had a good year since 2011. The elevator incident would be a non issue for teams if he were still a good player. Dude is washed up. That's why he's a FA.

chris98251

Reaction score
Your all looking at FA's any PS guys on other teams we might poach?

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Anyone who has played in a zone offense and has had success. Preferably a bit younger. I would sign someone off another practice squad rather than raid the free agent bin. Christine Michael would definitely be an interesting twist.

Overall, I doubt we will get much mileage out of RB if Lynch doesn't come back just cause it is so late in the season.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Give Christine Michael an audition against the Browns. He knows the playbook.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JustinCredible":2on8aktl said:
How about that Rugby dude that was on the Niners?

Isn't he still on their roster? Physicality wise he is what the hawks like in their rb's, but in this situation where they'd need to learn the offense in a matter of days it might be tough for someone with his very limited football background.

Latest posts