With the injury to Rawls, who would you like

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2xcj3eil said:
JustinCredible":2xcj3eil said:
How about that Rugby dude that was on the Niners?

Isn't he still on their roster? Physicality wise he is what the hawks like in their rb's, but in this situation where they'd need to learn the offense in a matter of days it might be tough for someone with his very limited football background.

Believe hes on their practice squad.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
As much as I don't like the idea, Christine Michael makes sense to at least add for depth. I expect Bryce Brown will be back though.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":14l2hwm9 said:
2Cool4School":14l2hwm9 said:
Ray Rice was pretty good. But we all know nobody wants to sign him because of the elevator incident.

Ray Rice hasn't had a good year since 2011. The elevator incident would be a non issue for teams if he were still a good player. Dude is washed up. That's why he's a FA.

100% right

hawks85

Reaction score
2Cool4School":86cj7ink said:
Ray Rice was pretty good. But we all know nobody wants to sign him because of the elevator incident.
ray rice was a beast. so he slipped up. he also apologized got counseling etc.... i would strongly consider it. we are going to need a vet back. marshawn's status is uncertain at this point.

hawks85

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2rx3ohji said:
2Cool4School":2rx3ohji said:

Ray Rice hasn't had a good year since 2011. The elevator incident would be a non issue for teams if he were still a good player. Dude is washed up. That's why he's a FA.
he was on that horrible offensive line and battling a hamstring give the dude some credit. rice would flourish in this offense. the reason why teams wont sign is not becuase he is washed up its becuase of the PR side of things. its been like what 2-3 years. i would consider this in a heart beat.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rice won't be in Football shape, I think it would be like bringing in Franco Harris, I would grab the kid Rugby player from the 49ers practice squad first, he runs hard and with power, he is insurance not a starter, give him a chance to learn a good bulk of the running plays with a couple screens just in case, you have Jackson and Coleman as your go to guys right now for at least a week, although grabbing a PS player means you have to keep him on active Roster I believe for a few games, I could be wrong on that though.

jake206

Reaction score
Rod Smith, if we can get him. Knows offense, young legs...good blocker. He was on the practice squad a while ago. Was the alternative to Rawls until we let him go.

replicant

Reaction score
JustinCredible":idfcic4h said:
How about that Rugby dude that was on the Niners?
I think he has fumbleitis, but for sure we'd sell a lot of Seahawk gear in Australia if we acquired him.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Leonard Weaver. Still miss that guy.

PIC11831248.jpg

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Knowshon Moreno? He was awesome for 2-3 weeks in Miami last year before the injury...

Is Joseph Randle too much of a lunatic even for the Seahawks? He could be like Lynch 2.0, bringing in a guy with off the field issues and seeing if he can fit.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Roll with Harris for now. Not a fan but he's here, and is probably serviceable enough. You aren't finding a game changer now.

capncrunch

Reaction score
2Cool4School":2n3smg4d said:
Coleman should get some carries to see how he does. He could be good.

Yeah. Let
s see what he can do. Maye bring back Turbin or Michael for a look. Not liking the look of Harris.

907Hawk

Reaction score
capncrunch":39lgmi1v said:
2Cool4School":39lgmi1v said:
Coleman should get some carries to see how he does. He could be good.

Yeah. Let
s see what he can do. Maye bring back Turbin or Michael for a look. Not liking the look of Harris.

I could not imagine the Hawks bringing back Turbin as is currently on the Cowboys active roster and you must be kidding about C-Mike right?

JPatera76

Reaction score
My top choices Kendal Hunter, Bronson, ans CMike. Last two because they know everyone and The scheme. But what makes the most sense? Stick with what we have and make Coleman a RB like he was in college.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I'm not convinced C-Mike would help, as he is still a massive fumble.
The problem with Monte Ball is, he is not dynamic at all. He is another Robert Turbin.
Can we find a guy from the CFL? Their season just completed.

Latest posts