Some 12 pulled the fire alarm on the Panthers this morning..

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I know it's lame, but funny nonetheless... :lol:

"At approximately 5:40 a.m., PDT, a fire alarm was activated at the Carolina Panthers team hotel in Seattle, Wash. The team was evacuated from the affected floors and staged in meeting rooms on the first floor. At approximately 6 a.m., PDT, the all-clear announcement was made to return to hotel rooms."

The team's backup quarterback, Derek Anderson, said that the alarm only went off on the floors that Carolina was staying on, though no one has yet to determine who pulled the fire alarm.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... fire-alarm

sutz

Reaction score
Not just lame, potentially dangerous. Bad joke.

253hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, so when fire crews are dispatched and there's suddenly a fire or a car accident or something somewhere else...awesome prank, Farva. :roll:

seabowl

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1ddcjaei said:
I know it's lame, but funny nonetheless... :lol:

"At approximately 5:40 a.m., PDT, a fire alarm was activated at the Carolina Panthers team hotel in Seattle, Wash. The team was evacuated from the affected floors and staged in meeting rooms on the first floor. At approximately 6 a.m., PDT, the all-clear announcement was made to return to hotel rooms."

The team's backup quarterback, Derek Anderson, said that the alarm only went off on the floors that Carolina was staying on, though no one has yet to determine who pulled the fire alarm.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... fire-alarm

Unfortunately most if not all the Panthers were up since it was 8:40 est when that happened.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Is there any way we can pin this on Bevell and have him arrested and sentenced to .. lets just say a 4 month stint in jail?

dbmack

Reaction score
How do they know it was a 12 if they haven't determined who pulled it?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
dbmack":3krc7zxb said:
How do they know it was a 12 if they haven't determined who pulled it?

'Cause it's as obvious as a Tom Brady underinflated football... If you weren't a Seahawks fan, why would you do it?

RCATES

Reaction score
8:40am Carolina time. Not news. If most of the players were not already awake I'd be shocked. I can see Panther fans crying about this but seeing the players cry about it is cringeworthy.

RCATES

Reaction score
From CLTPanther aka long time member of Carolina Huddle forum.

"What BS, fire alarm pulled only on Panther floors.. and at 530am, I assume WC time, so our guys will be up since 230am on their internal clocks.. playing a road game in Seattle after being up for 12 hours, fuging cheaters"

They breed them smart in Carolina. Yikes

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... el/?page=6

pmedic920

Reaction score
I see the humor but being a first responder, I know the danger involved.
IIRC, the national safety council says that the odds of having an accident increases 300% when an emergency vehicle runs with lights and siren.

Although funny on the surface, false alarms are not a joking matter. If you think they are, PLEASE rethink your stance.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Absolutely not cool, it always should be level playing field and now something people talk about Seahawks. What a moron whoever did this, absolutely doesn't realize consequences or how they only make it bad for fans and the love of the game.

mrt144

Reaction score
I'm more surprised someone was willing to get up that early to engage in sabotage. Sunday sleepin in is soooooooooo nice.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
253hawk":py0yagel said:
Yeah, so when fire crews are dispatched and there's suddenly a fire or a car accident or something somewhere else...awesome prank, Farva. :roll:

Because there is only one fire crew in Seattle. You'd think they would hire a second one, for times like this!

253hawk

Reaction score
Quantity =/= proximity

Sometimes the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds. But please, continue being obtuse.