Some 12 pulled the fire alarm on the Panthers this morning..

pmedic920

Reaction score
Chawker":3bp6fnlm said:
First off I support my local firemen, but two years ago after I refused help from medics they wouldn't let me go and demand that they have to take me to the hospital to be checked out. Which I walked in and sat down for nice 6 block drive, then I walked out and there billed me over 2600.00 dollars. And in there eyes they were running hot. I explain this to two collection agency, they both appogized after telling them I payed them half of the 2600.00 and I said, if you want the rest I'll see you in court.
There are alot more dangerous jobs out there stop with your I'm more important then you stuff. It was a stupid prank, so get over it. And when you do run hot be more careful. PEACE!

My post are not about me. They are an attempt to get the people that think a prank like this is cool, to see a side of it that they may not have seen, otherwise.
And I get it, medics really aren't very important, until you or a loved one, needs one.
Hopefully you and yours won't ever be in that situation.
PEACE!

Chawker

Reaction score
I'd like to discuss this matter with you but I believe I'd have do so in the shack. We can leave this matter here for Seahawks. Pease.