Scouting the Panthers: an inside edge on how to beat our ass

QuahHawk

Reaction score
skkyhawk":1uxs7e6o said:
That has to be the best and most objective observation of an opposing team this year !!!
It is good to know that there is someone out there that can actually write so well in praise of there Team and about the opposing team. I agree that this is the NFL and any thing can happen but I do believe that one huge thing the Seahawks have going for them is there understanding that each and every game they need to play there GAME
not up to some one else's game but just be the best that they can be at what they do. I also agree that it will be a hard fought game just like the last few have been and if it turns out that way it will speak highly of both clubs
May the Best Team Win and may the Refs do there job well for a change

The OP (original poster) gave a fair analysis, I think Carolina is talented enough that if the Seahawks don't play like they want to win than the Panthers can steal this game. I just think Pete and Russell have this team "All in Again" and we don't want to experience the letdown like we had to in Atlanta.

This game will be hard fought and it will be a battle in the trenches. I never like facing teams with special DT's as I think Russell struggles the most when pressured right up the middle by pass rushing DT's. I'm hoping our week of will give us that extra boost in the 2nd half to run away with the game.

If the refs pick sides over $$ then I think we have the upper hand in this matchup and I think we will see a fairly called game. A GB or DAL @ Seattle NFC Championship Game will be almost as epic as playing the 9ers last. I might be much more worried about those shady refs next weekend.

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
Saying a poster is bandwagon fan due to when they joined and how many posts is not a good way to predict a person's Fandom. I joined this site the moment I found it. I was a seattle poster on mouthoff forums till it shut down and migrated to kffl. We had warden and freezerweasel as our mods.

My handle was no fair based on how we got screwed over in SB XL.

I got married and had a son which lead me to forget my password and my account to fall silent.

I know who Grant Feasel is, bet ya a bandwagon fan wouldn't know who that is.

I was disgusted when Brian blades was involved in a stabbing with a knife and had a tearful press announcement when he was cleared of charges.

I cheered when we drafted Dan Mcguire from San Diego st. In the first round because I didn't want to get that Gunslinger int machine Brett Favre, (man i regret thinking that) if that doesn't show me as true seahawk fan, I'll have to show my Seahawk helmet i got in 1980 for Christmas.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Good stuff, phillyb. Thanks for the insider info.

One thing...
phillyb":3tc3fm0p said:
You'll see him used in reverses and deep posts on Saturday night, and you'll see lots of it.
He might run those routes, but they won't result in deep-post completions.

And another...
phillyb":3tc3fm0p said:
50% of the guys on the field you'll play against are new to you. They're also astoundingly better than the guys they replaced. If this doesn't worry the over-confident among you, I'm sure it worries your coaching staff, who you can be damn well certain takes them very, very seriously.
Pete and his coaching staff don't worry about anything. You're correct, they will take the Panthers seriously. They will evaluate, prepare, and win.