Rushing Yards: 120 (11th)
Total Offense: 386 (6th)
Opp Passing Yards: 226 (10th)
Opp Rushing Yards: 120 (23rd)
Total Defense: 346 (15th)
Points allowed: 21.8 (T-13th)

drdiags

Reaction score
To shut up the Boys bandwagon, I say the Boys. They had them beat even with a malfunctioning offense. Either one should be a tough out

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think Green Bay with a hobbled Rodgers is the obvious answer.

But if they play a clean game .. they should beat either team

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
They are two very similar teams. Neither defense is all that impressive. Both have very strong offensive lines; however, the Dallas line is better at run blocking while Green Bay is stronger in pass pro. Murray is also a more consistent running threat than Lacy. Rodgers has the calf tear, but both QBs are banged up. Rodgers has a major advantage in playoff experience. Green Bay also looked a lot more impressive in their recent win against Detroit than Dallas did.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hawks don't care...I would rather see them face the packers

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":trrbbmvk said:
I think Green Bay with a hobbled Rodgers is the obvious answer.

But if they play a clean game .. they should beat either team

Yeah, I know it's cowardly but I admit to salivating at the thought that Rodgers might be extra-gimpy by the time we faced him.

However, to be the best you have to beat the best. If it's the Cowpies, so be it.

Sign37now

Reaction score
I was much more afraid of the 49'rs last year than either of these two teams. So bring it on !! Don't care.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'd rather face Green Bay.

Dallas is a damn good road team and a damn good running game with an offensive line better than Carolina.

I'm deathly afraid of giving those QBs the time that Cam had today, although I feel comfortable enough to think we'll win.

irocdave

Reaction score
I would love to see the Hawks demolish the Cowpatties. Pay back for the anomaly home loss plus the added advantage of shaming the now boisterous Dallas fan base. What a piss poor franchise they have become. Bad owner that cant get out of his own way, QB that has a proven history of stubbing his toe when it matters most....yet the media keeps trying to build them up....Yea. Dallass.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SonicHawk":zh5l4lu5 said:
I'm deathly afraid of giving those QBs the time that Cam had today, although I feel comfortable enough to think we'll win.

That's a good point. If this is the primary concern, then Green Bay might pose the bigger threat because their offensive line is one of the best in the league in pass pro. Dallas's offensive line is kind of inconsistent in pass pro, as we saw last week when Detroit spent most of the game in their backfield.

kearly

Reaction score
SonicHawk":26ipge2z said:

I'd rather give Rodgers that time, because he'll wimp out and throw a 5 yard pass to his RB. Romo will use that time to take chances.

razor150

Reaction score
Aaron Rogers has a torn calf and will be a statue in the pocket. A good pass rush could cause the Pack serious problems. So the Pack. Although thee team would probably like a 2nd shot at the Cowboys.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
kearly":awuhcxrb said:
SonicHawk":awuhcxrb said:

I'd rather give Rodgers that time, because he'll wimp out and throw a 5 yard pass to his RB. Romo will use that time to take chances.

Yeah, as good as Jordy is, Green Bay doesn't have a Dez Bryant.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rodgers is more then his leg, he gets the ball out fast, also I think the Packers have learned not to antagonize the Seahawks when they play them at home.

Cowboys can't help but open their mouths, I am sure the Smack will flow about how they OWNED us already at home, nothing I would rather hear because nothing gets us to another level then someone talking down to this team.

I am interested to see how the game is called tomorrow, if flag pick ups, phantom calls and weirdness happens and the Cowboys win I will be worried.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I sincerely believe the team doesn't care, no jive.

That said, I'd rather the Cowboys just went away as soon as possible, so I'd rather face the Packers. If the unthinkable happens, I'd prefer Green Bay in the bowl, as well.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I can't stand the thought of watching the pukes win in the Clink to advance. It is my second worst nightmare after 9ers

I can't imagine anything better, at this point, than destroying them in the NFCCG.

The ultimate high and the ultimate low.

Bring on them cow :pukeface:

- bsd RPA

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Michael Bennett said he wanted Dallas. Everyone else gave the company line of "I don't care."

I'd personally rather play Green Bay.