Would you rather?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I always bring this up because a few draft spots matter when you aiming to trade them. Who you pick behind you matters
I don't understand this. Are you already aiming to trade these players, some time in the future, before they've even stepped into the locker room?

Or are you saying getting a high pick matters because you now want to, in theory, give the high pick away for maybe several lower theoretical picks?

Who you pick behind you matters?

Please clarify.

OP
OP
425HawkSpark

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
I don't understand this. Are you already aiming to trade these players, some time in the future, before they've even stepped into the locker room?

Or are you saying getting a high pick matters because you now want to, in theory, give the high pick away for maybe several lower theoretical picks?

Who you pick behind you matters?

Please clarify.
Trade down in draft for better picks next year. Should have worded better. Like how the eagles traded with NO and now have a great pick next year. Or how Mia set them selves up with trading with SF for trey. Every pos matters in the draft in terms of draft stock.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Win, always.

Personally, I don't think it's Seattle's year. Outside of making a good one game story and getting knocked out of the playoffs after one game.

For some reason, that outcome doesn't seem to irk me as years previous. I think next year or the year after Seattle could have a real shot at being champs.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Case in point...the Jets.

Two top 3 QBs in 5 years, neither will likely be on the roster next year.

Imagine now to deliberately lose games, and that might be the outcome, is so sad and pathetic...probably the worst, most damaging risk to any franchise....

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Meanwhile.....Tom Brady makes the playoffs for the 14th consecutive time.....let that sink in......14 years running...

And oddly, I don't ever recall Brady waxing philosophically about future draft picks.