Ya all need to try this UNLESS you already have

netskier

Reaction score
bowzerbird":j8a5dho4 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":j8a5dho4 said:
I have done this and it is pretty cool. Knowing the result of the play a few seconds before from Raible allows me to watch the line more to then see how it happened.

When Steve is behind the TV action though, it's not as fun.

Yo, did it again yesterday. Love Steve's excitement & enthusiasm. Listening to him instead of the "regular" commentators who are soooo drone is like being in the Hawks Nest. I can see the make-up & doo's, the outfits etc..

STEVE IS THE VOICE OF THE HAWKS.
When we play the 2015 Super Bowl, and have our partay, I hope our friends will like the idea of 10 second delay and listen to Steve as he gets progressively hoarse. Hearing it BEFORE it happens really gives you time to concentrate on the action as it plays out.

GO HAWKS ---- ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPER BOWL
You item razz
The Outfield":j8a5dho4 said:
Raible gets so excited he can hardly talk fast enough. He's tons of fun to listen to!

BlueBlood

Reaction score
If you are using a streaming app on your phone or computer you can pause Steve until it lines up perfectly.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3qw245ba said:
If you are using a streaming app on your phone or computer you can pause Steve until it lines up perfectly.
There's just something really trippy about knowing what happens before it happens. Then, I can really concentrate on the play itself.
Hey, was listening Am 710 to a press conference w/ Pete and he was so insightful on many things. Will try and get a transcript of it.

Latest posts