Would you take Richie Incognito on the Seahawks?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Largent80":17umw8f4 said:
There is no way I want this f**k anywhere near the Hawks.

Well, it might not be such a bad idea, I'm sure Clemons, Irvin, and the LOB would LOVE to have a chat with him... In a closed room... so no one hears him scream...

Largent80

Reaction score
You left out Mebane, Mc Donald Bennett and Avril, who are great "conversationists" as well.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Largent80":2qm4j5k8 said:
You left out Mebane, Mc Donald Bennett and Avril, who are great "conversationists" as well.
And Russell Wilson. Now there is one scary motha...

Kixkahn

Reaction score
NO, all this media and "bullying" aside the guy plays dirty. I recall many times with the rams people screaming about his dirty play.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Nah son, this dude has way too many issues.

If he's really that good, he wouldn't be getting booted off teams. As big and strong as he is, he is equally as stupid and it's costing him jobs. If people get pissed at the penalties our O-Line gets now, adding this guy might make heads explode.

ALSO. Clem would wreck his shit if this bullying crap went on in Seattle's locker room.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Not to mention, apparently Richie's dad frequents the forums of whichever team he is on, and might be way more whack than Richie. So if Seattle were to sign Richie, which will not happen, it would be a two for one deal. The hawks would get one asshole, and .NET would get the other.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The coaches asked Incognito too help Martin man up. The team was looking for Martin to man up. incognito went over board and Martin proofed he was not worthy of being a second round draft pick and the man trusted with protecting the franchise backside. If you don't want to sign Incognito because he is a dirty player or a meathead that's fine but listen to his teammates before you pass judgement on what kind of teammate he is. We are talking about different things here. Martin was not a good teammate. If he was they wouldn't have sicked incognito on him to try and motivate him. Incognito screwed up when he used the almighty N word but apart from that he was doing his job and trying to get Martin to do his.

Largent80

Reaction score
None of us were in the rooms when this stuff went down, so I would believe nothing from the other players mouths. People skew things to suit their needs.

The guys track record says he more than likely did this stuff, and it simply is not acceptable.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
You have to look at this in a football context as well as a personal context. Martin was a victim on and off the field. The word from the team is that they were trying to get him on board. They did not succeed with their questionable tactics. I wouldn't want either of these guys on the hawks for different reasons. If I had to take one of the two at this point I'd take the so called bully because that's what the job description calls for. It's a shame because Martin could be very successful if he truly wanted to be. As it stands not for him.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":ruhf9b6n said:
We NEED Incognito, you think RW gets sacked 7 times in a game w/ Incognito on the line ? haha

Uh, Ryan Tannehill currently leads the NFL in sacks taken...

This dude isn't working miracles out there.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
That's why the dolphin coaches put Incognito on Martin! They even tried moving the kid from left to right to help him. From a football standpoint Martin was the problem they were trying to fix. He had the tools just not the drive.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Maybe bring him in and let him "toughen up" carp and Sweezy. :sarcasm_off:

Largent80

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1w2z966m said:
That's why the dolphin coaches put Incognito on Martin! They even tried moving the kid from left to right to help him. From a football standpoint Martin was the problem they were trying to fix. He had the tools just not the drive.

Why don't you become the Charter member of his fan club, I think there is one other person here you could get.

Chapow

Reaction score
253hawk":2pcanfn5 said:
TheRealDTM":2pcanfn5 said:
We NEED Incognito, you think RW gets sacked 7 times in a game w/ Incognito on the line ? haha

Probably, because Incognito is a guard. We don't need guards, we need tackles. Sweezy is a converted DT and had less false starts, less holds and less sacks allowed than that piece of trash last season. In fact, RW probably gets sacked more with that moron on the line.

This.

DavidSeven":2pcanfn5 said:
TheRealDTM":2pcanfn5 said:

Uh, Ryan Tannehill currently leads the NFL in sacks taken...

This dude isn't working miracles out there.

And this.

The biggest problem with our O Line is that our starting tackles are out, both of them. It makes a pretty damn big difference. How is a guard going to fix this?

Simple answer, it's not. We need our starting tackles back.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2wkzdg8s said:
Not to mention, apparently Richie's dad frequents the forums of whichever team he is on, and might be way more whack than Richie. So if Seattle were to sign Richie, which will not happen, it would be a two for one deal. The hawks would get one asshole, and .NET would get the other.

Sounds like his dad would fit right in. :lol:

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
Light hazing like having rookies carry shoulder pads or bringing doughnuts to meetings is one thing, but what Incognito and the Dolphins did went way beyond that. Forcing rookies to buy jet skis, pick up $30,000 tabs and pay $15,000 for Vegas trips they didn't even go on is extortion, pure and simple. And that voicemail he left for Martin crossed way over any acceptable line.

The Seahawks have built a tough, physical team without resorting to that type of crap (I hope). Incognito has been kicked off almost every team he's ever played for and I don't ever want to see him anywhere near the Hawks locker room.