Would you take Richie Incognito on the Seahawks?

253hawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":35c8xlhy said:
We NEED Incognito, you think RW gets sacked 7 times in a game w/ Incognito on the line ? haha

Probably, because Incognito is a guard. We don't need guards, we need tackles. Sweezy is a converted DT and had less false starts, less holds and less sacks allowed than that piece of trash last season. In fact, RW probably gets sacked more with that moron on the line.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I think you guys are right. Racist, worthless, POS.

148 0109
AsJm7sBCQAEUSK8.jpg

Richie-Incognito-Bullying.png

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
No. He falls under the category of one of those guys you just don't draft or sign. Has a LONG history of bad behavior. As much as he would probably improve us, he's still not really good, and I don't want him disrupting the chemistry in the locker room. I know our locker room is extremely close and strong, but the baggage he brings is just so extensive and I wouldn't doubt a lot of guys in the NFL(including our team) don't like him. He was voted 2nd most hated player in the NFL by sporting news, and there is already plenty of people talking out about him(Antonio Smith, Bart Scott, every media outlet).

I'm sure if he got out of line in SEA, he would get his jaw re-adjusted. Got a lot of young and tough dudes here that probably won't
put up with that stuff he does.

Spounge84":164ilr2j said:
With the exception of Buffalo (where was just not re-signed), he's been kicked off of every team that he's been on since college. No thank you!

This, literally.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
TheRealDTM":g9ppwvbt said:

Have you heard of the term "PR" or perhaps the more often used "hot head" or "bad decision maker"?

The guy's a scum bag and I wouldn't want him on my team. If I were in charge of a team.... which I'm not.... that I know of.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1thsbq4d said:

148 0109
AsJm7sBCQAEUSK8.jpg

Richie-Incognito-Bullying.png

'I take pictures with black people therefore I'm not racist or a scumbag!'

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2g0d8b5f said:
'I take pictures with black people therefore I'm not racist or a scumbag!'

And when Russell goes to the childrens hospital he's a hero.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Thats cuz Russell does that on his own accord

FOH, bruh, you're defending a scum bag trash human being, even got his punk ass in your avi...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[youtube]SW9C4qi5Y80[/youtube]

He's not using the word in any ill intent so whatever, but the dude is acting erratically lol.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":k5kbuws3 said:
Again, he's a f***in meathead. Anyone who's played football at any level know guys like this to some degree, but I'd much rather have this guy watching my back then someone that leaves a team for being bullied.

Oh and he's a really good guard.

Would definitely rather have him on my side than go against him, but I don't think we need to worry about going against him, so I rather not want him and what he brings. He's not that great of a player, honestly, go visit a global football message board or a fins message board and you'll see others opinions and what I'm talking about. He's never been a great player, only pretty much average, and known for his dirty play on the field far more than his actual talent. He's better than what we got, but his baggage is too much. If he was elite talent like Aldon Smith or something, his release wouldn't be questionable or probable.

EDIT: And I can't stress this enough...

Spounge84":k5kbuws3 said:
With the exception of Buffalo (where was just not re-signed), he's been kicked off of every team that he's been on since college. No thank you!

Transferred from Nebraska after getting suspended the second time on repeat violations, went to Oregon and got kicked out after 1 week. Released from the Rams after getting in altercations with the coach & multiple unnecessary personal foul penalties that caused him to get benched more than once. Bills picked him up off waivers then didn't resign him a year later. He then went to Miami where he resides now.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3hl9teub said:
TheRealDTM":3hl9teub said:
Again, he's a f***in meathead. Anyone who's played football at any level know guys like this to some degree, but I'd much rather have this guy watching my back then someone that leaves a team for being bullied.

Oh and he's a really good guard.

Would definitely rather have him on my side than go against him, but I don't think we need to worry about going against him, so I rather not want him and what he brings. He's not that great of a player, honestly, go visit a global football message board or a fins message board and you'll see others opinions and what I'm talking about. He's never been a great player, only pretty much average, and known for his dirty play on the field far more than his actual talent. He's better than what we got, but his baggage is too much. If he was elite talent like Aldon Smith or something, his release wouldn't be questionable or probable.

Pro Football Focus":3hl9teub said:
21. Miami Dolphins: -7.0

Stud: The ultra-aggressive Richie Incognito (+7.0) has been especially impressive with his pass protection work.

AFC EAST All Conference Team 2013
Guards: Richie Incognito, MIA (+6.3) and Kraig Urbik, BUF (+3.8)

Despite whatever is written about Incognito with his off the field behavior, he has played pretty well on the field. We’ll leave it at that with Logan Mankins letting himself down in pass protection to such a level I can’t choose him. Urbik is the right guard and owes a debt of gratitude to the ability of Willie Colon to keep drawing flags.

Graded out so far as numb 13 out of 64 eligible guards, made the probowl last year. He's elite, and compared to McQuistan... ugh

edit:
dontbelikethat":3hl9teub said:
Transferred from Nebraska after getting suspended the second time on repeat violations, went to Oregon and got kicked out after 1 week. Released from the Rams after getting in altercations with the coach & multiple unnecessary personal foul penalties that caused him to get benched more than once. Bills picked him up off waivers then didn't resign him a year later. He then went to Miami where he resides now.

So you're saying he fought with Josh Mc...Scott Linehan.. whoever the hell the terrible rams coach was and got a bunch of penalties while losing on a 4-12 rams team?... with someone like Jason Smith at left tackle next to him...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":6fz60qj1 said:
Graded out so far as numb 13 out of 64 eligible guards, made the playoffs last year. He's elite, and compared to McQuistan... ugh

No doubt he would be an upgrade, but it's not his talent that's the problem with his acquisition. To be fair though, elite? That's a bit of a stretch. If he's elite, than what are the other 12 players rated above him? To be honest, the guard play in the league in terms of talent is similar to the safety position where there just isn't really much at the top end compared to years past. If he was a Hutch type player, we'll then damn, the decision is tough. But you're telling me he's the 13th best player at his position and he's elite, cmon...

He didn't make the playoffs, but I think you meant the pro bowl? It was his first pro bowl in his entire 9 year career (and his only NFL accolade, never got any other award in the NFL aside from being voted dirty) and again like I said, in my opinion, it's due to more of lack of elite talent at the guard position that he got in, than his actual skill level if you know what I mean. He deserved to get in Iguess, and in regards is a top guard per say, but let's not act like he is a world beater. His talent or lack thereof is just not worth the the baggage he brings.

253hawk

Reaction score
Don't forget that the Pro Bowl is fan-voted. His dad probably voted a couple million times...

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":ihqjtvj3 said:
But you're telling me he's the 13th best player at his position and he's elite, cmon...

Considering each team has 2 guards and there are 32 NFL teams that puts him in the top 20% at his position. If we were looking at a role like QB or Rb he'd have to be a top 6 player, I think you'd call that elite. You can't claim it's because there is a shortage of good guards, that just makes his value better, it is relative after all.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3l19n9qd said:
dontbelikethat":3l19n9qd said:

So you're saying he fought with Josh Mc...Scott Linehan.. whoever the hell the terrible rams coach was and got a bunch of penalties while losing on a 4-12 rams team?... with someone like Jason Smith at left tackle next to him...

He fought with Steve Spagnuolo and who cares who he play's next to? He got benched more than once for his personal fouls which during his tenure with the rams drew "38 penalties, including seven unnecessary roughness calls, more than any other player during that span". It doesn't matter who he fought with, the matter of the fact is he did it, I don't get how you can try and spin it to make it sound better because it is what it is, and he's had a long track record of it.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":48ibprvx said:
dontbelikethat":48ibprvx said:
But you're telling me he's the 13th best player at his position and he's elite, cmon...

Considering each team has 2 guards and there are 32 NFL teams that puts him in the top 20% at his position. If we were looking at a role like QB or Rb he'd have to be a top 6 player, I think you'd call that elite. You can't claim it's because there is a shortage of good guards, that just makes his value better, it is relative after all.

I understand the argument of how it's relative, but that was just due for addressing how he got into the pro-bowl. In the sense of this is an argument, it's more dependent on semantics than actual football. You're definition of elite in this sense is not the same definition as my elite, if you know what I mean. When I think of elite, I think of Hutch or Larry Allen, great HOF players, while Incognito is more of just a decent player in a bad pool of others, which I understand the argument of how he could then be perceived as elite, but again it's all semantics.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2haniu6o said:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/I/IncoRi20/penalties/2013/

Incognito had 1 accepted penalty through 9 weeks with the dolphins this year. We've got a whole lot of lineman to fire if that's the barometer.

Good for him, but you're picking out one thing from a basket of problems. To twist it around I could say, he's been suspended multiple times through out his career, kicked off multiple teams, but through his tenure with the Dolphins he was fine up to this point right? He's changed? Possibly, but do you want to be there when he actually becomes the problem? The common solution is to rid the problem before it becomes a problem, and with that, I don't want any problems.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
irocdave":1g0e10u8 said:
There are people in this world that are just bad people. They can be white, black, Mexican, Asian etc. Race doesn't matter. When you have been around these type of people you realize what they are. Some have talents so strong they can elevate themselves to high levels, but it doesn't change what they are. Piss poor excuses of the human race. Hernandez is another example of this. Incognito is the same guy. One is Hispanic the other is white. Doesn't matter, same mentality.

Incognito is the same as a guy that lured his future brother-in-law to an industrial park and executed him? That murdered two young men at a stop light after a club altercation? Incognito is a shitty person, but he's nowhere near the same type of shitty as Hernandez.

Latest posts