Would you take Richie Incognito on the Seahawks?

razor150

Reaction score
I would love to see Incognito on the 49ers, he was awesome on the Rams. He was always good for a drive or momentum killing penalty. Incognito personally lost games for the Rams.

ratso

Reaction score
Jay Glazer interview with Incognito coming up shortly on Fox NFL Sunday. They played a little snippet. Sounds like Martin is a lying sack of.... I WOULD take Incognito. Make it happen JS.

amill87

Reaction score
Wow. The interview with Incognito on fox says a lot.

I mean I know the guy is going on full blown damage control but those text messages say a lot. Maybe it really wasn't just incognito?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
amill87":v2l1znjv said:
Wow. The interview with Incognito on fox says a lot.

I mean I know the guy is going on full blown damage control but those text messages say a lot. Maybe it really wasn't just incognito?

You mean the picture that they conveniently left out. I really have no dog in this fight but its really disingenuous to have your MMA trainer and friend handle an exclusive sit-down interview over a controversial topic.

Polaris

Reaction score
I don't think Incognito is the right kind of talent or lineman for the Seahawks anyway. Setting aside this Dolphins mess or his past history, he is a mediocre guard on the wrong side of thirty, and used to a system completely unlike what Cable runs. I don't see why we would or should be interested in him.

Martin is still young enough and with a potentially high enough upside (high second round pick a couple years ago) that something might still be salvageable at least on paper.....but I'd apply caveat emptor with him as well.

Latest posts