Would you rather face Indy or Denver...

hoxrox

Reaction score
Hawkpower":38056vs7 said:
plus, I could see Peyton Manning getting the "this super bowl is for Jerome Bettis" treatment.

Might be over reaching here, but the Colts already seem to be getting this type of treatment. They've been getting a lot of calls go their way.

The NFL wants to see this team win.

OP
OP
Ad Hawk

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
hoxrox":20w13xje said:
Hawkpower":20w13xje said:
plus, I could see Peyton Manning getting the "this super bowl is for Jerome Bettis" treatment.

Might be over reaching here, but the Colts already seem to be getting this type of treatment. They've been getting a lot of calls go their way.

The NFL wants to see this team win.

Must validate 1st rd pick at all costs, or confidence in the system goes down.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Denver definitely.
Luck can run, Manning can't.
One less thing to worry about.

I'd probably take Denver over KC too.

Indy and KC have better pass rushers too IMO.

nategreat

Reaction score
Ehhhh, honestly, I think everyone is jumping jumping on the Colts' bandwagon a bit early. I feel that we were the better team in the game we played against the Colts. True, we lost, so I'll forget about it, and just say no excuses. A loss is a loss. The tougher team is Denver. When they click on offense, they are nearly unstoppable. Everyone loses. Denver had an off game tonight I think, defensively. The Hawks had an off game as well. And Denver will only get tougher when Von Miller gets back into the swing of things, as well as a healthy Champ Bailey.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I really don't care. We just gotta slug our way thru the NFC. NFC > AFC by a good bit this year IMOP. We get homefield advantage, get our OL healthy and I feel pretty good about our chances this year; refs be damned.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Can we just face Kansas City instead? That would bring me joy and money, lots of money which means joy... lots of it.:)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Can we just face Kansas City instead? That would bring me joy and money, lots of money which means joy... lots of it:)

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Denver. They don't have the pass rush that Indy does and their defense is older and slower. I think we match up pretty well with their offense honestly. We have a fast defense that will negate a lot of the things they do and we can out-physical their receivers too.

kearly

Reaction score
Indy. Wilson is perfect in revenge games.

Denver would be pretty epic though.

warden

Reaction score
I want to play the best team in the AFC

You can't be the best if you can't beat the best

OP
OP
Ad Hawk

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I'm not worried about the Chiefs. I think their year will conclude with a few more losses in the 2nd half. If a team other than Indy or Denver end up representing the AFC, I'll be surprised. Of course, this can happen any year, including this year.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Neither bother me. I'm confident we can beat both. Stylistically I think we play similarly to the Colts and I think we are better matching up.

hawker84

Reaction score
Could care less, i think we beat either one. Denver's D is horrible though, and it's now been exposed to the fullest. Great offense, but as you can see, peyton needs to have his A game to beat good teams...

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":33g4zhpl said:
Neither bother me. I'm confident we can beat both. Stylistically I think we play similarly to the Colts and I think we are better matching up.

This. Either way, it's going to be a W.

Latest posts