Wilson worth the #1 Overall Pick

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
JZ#1":2e6jai52 said:
Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Tannehill are all better prospects than any Quarterback in this class.
I disagree with this. Wilson and Luck... probably so, I would say yes. Newton maybe. Those 3 are special players. But, to say that CK and Tannehill are better than ANY of this QB class would be premature IMO. CK most definitely benefits from being in SF. Tannehill is pretty impressive given that the team he's with is trying to put it together. There's a bit of a difference in those two right there. SF is making CK. Tannehill is making a name for himself in Miami.

This is a fairly deep QB class. It's going to depend on what team some of these guys end up with. Blake Bortles has the potential to be a good one with the right team. There's a lot of potential for greatness in Manziel. Bridgewater, Carr, Mettenberger, McCarron, Murray... any of those could prove to be smart picks for the right team and once they have a season or two under their belts could surpass CK and Tannehill. Connor Shaw is a sleeper, too. The guy is oozing with leadership and grit. Even if many of them end up as backups this next season, give them a few years.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
JZ#1":2f3ss9m7 said:
onanygivensunday":2f3ss9m7 said:
My take on the other six on all three lists:

Rodgers
Brees
Brady
Ryan
Ben R.
Luck

Depending on the franchise, I think age should be a big factor. Brady on the Texans would actually be pretty decent. Brady on the Browns would be god awful. Id rather have Luck then Brady if I was the Browns.
You'd need a lot more that just "LUCK" if indeed you were the BROWNS.....OH, you mean ANDREW Luck.....I'll stay with my first sentence LOL.