Wild Card Chances......

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pmedic920":vll70nec said:
Bump

So Who you pulling for this week?

Hawks are not mathematically out of it ya know.

:{)

Lots of games this week with playoff implications.

- Panthers vs. Steelers tonight
- Bucs vs Skins
- Cowboys vs Eagles

If we're to have any hope of the playoffs we need these other NFC division leaders to start winning out and pushing the other teams down the standings. So we want teams like the Saints, Skins and Bears to run away with their divisions, and other teams in their divisions to lose.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1z68zdsf said:
It's not often that I say this, but go Steelers, and eff the Panthers (which I say often)

Did ya throw up in your mouth a little bit? I did last night...must have been a premonition that you were gonna say this??? LOL. :stirthepot: :twisted:

James in PA

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3brirat5 said:
I truly did. But for obvious reasons, we need the Squeelers :pukeface:
I hate to root for Big B*tch Worthlessberger and the Stealers too, but we need for them to win this game and I think they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
One thing we have going for us is that two of our losses are to AFC teams, so they count the least toward tie-breakers. Yes, if we won them we wouldn't have a tie to break, but I guess the point is if you have to lose games, lose them against the other conference.

We're currently 8th seed due to having a better conference record than the Eagles.

We have some very tough games coming up, only slightly mitigated by having some of them in prime time at home. It'll be a rocky road to the playoffs.

rcaido

Reaction score
I think we need to root against the Bears, & Redskins throughout....Eagles & Vikings will probably win their division.

It will be Seahawks & Greenbay fighting for that last spot. That game will be huge.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":1miit3v2 said:
One thing we have going for us is that two of our losses are to AFC teams, so they count the least toward tie-breakers. Yes, if we won them we wouldn't have a tie to break, but I guess the point is if you have to lose games, lose them against the other conference.

We're currently 8th seed due to having a better conference record than the Eagles.

We have some very tough games coming up, only slightly mitigated by having some of them in prime time at home. It'll be a rocky road to the playoffs.

One Thai...all Thai???? :twisted:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rcaido":1deq5cti said:
I think we need to root against the Bears, & Redskins throughout....Eagles & Vikings will probably win their division.

It will be Seahawks & Greenbay fighting for that last spot. That game will be huge.

This is what I mentioned on the Greenbay chat. I got crickets......

I am cool there...as I have built a rapport with them. But we can hate each other too...if needs be.

James in PA

Reaction score
Well, sCam & the Panthers are getting curb stomped. This is good. Hopefully a loss like this will send them into a tailspin.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
We’re going to need to get healthy, put everything together and go on a run soon to have a legitimate chance. Our D the 2nd half against the Chargers was encouraging, but we desperately need Carson healthy because our O is garbage without him. He sets up play action and the entire passing game. We’re going to need to go 6-1 likely or at least 5-2 to finish out. Need to play much better at home too.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Just went to sub 5% today, imo. Need to competey turn around performance (from losing to winning) and also hope other teams lose week in and week out. It’s not in our hands anymore, and it’s only mideseason. Odds are more than long. . .

Fade

Reaction score
They can make the playoffs easy, if you can tell me they beat both the Packers & Vikings at home. (Both Night Games.)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Chances are slim. Schedule is tough and we are behind teams that are just better than us.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
We need a winning record before seriously considering playoffs at this point. Have to go 6-1 here out realistically.

The Breh

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1gb80b8v said:
Chances are slim. Schedule is tough and we are behind teams that are just better than us.
We're behind the Packers, Vikings, Panthers, and currently the Eagles.
Not one of those teams scare me any more than the Rams, and we play 3 of them.
We're tied with ATL and they're still in the South with CAR so I expect them to eventually bow out.
Wildcard isn't dead.
Thursday is a must win tho.

James in PA

Reaction score
Finish out the year 6-1 and if they have to drop 1, make sure it’s not to sCam. No other way around it.