Seahawks drop in NFLPA Team Report Card rankings

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The Seahawks used to own their own plane, but Paul Allen sold that many years ago, and went to chartering from Delta. Hawaiian has also provided charter planes, as did Alaska, during the Super Bowl years.

They travel with about 150 people in total, and coaches get first class.

Under Carroll, a new policy was instituted where a win on the road meant that the senior players sat in first class, instead of the coaches. At the time, their charter aircraft was an Airbus A330, with only 18 first class seats.

Their current charter is a 767-300, and the flight number is DAL8868, if you want to look up the details.

That has about twice as many first class seats in it.

Still a long way from fitting all players into these seats.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
My dh’s friend cleans planes, and came across the seating chart for the 49ers. First class was all coaches. Players would normally get 2 to 3 seats in coach. In the back would be packed the equipment staff.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I guess an F grade for treatment of family only applies to some family…

Seems the Ownership has no problem peddling their influence to save the POS son of the coach…

Just win baby…lulz

No f way. He actually almost killed someone

Last edited:

DirectMessage

Reaction score
I guess an F grade for treatment of family only applies to some family…

Seems the Ownership has no problem peddling their influence to save the POS son of the coach…

Just win baby…lulz
I wonder if they can sue Britt in civil court or not? Make those scumbag Reid's pay up.