Wild Card record question...

Spohawks

Reaction score
With 17 games now, what do you see as the minimum amount of wins for the Seahawks to squeak into that last wild card spot?

Back in the day (depending on the year) an 8-8 team could make it in. What does the 2022 number look like?

With a lions win, they are a .500 ball club after about 25% of the season gone.

The Oline is holding up, plenty of talent at RB/WR/TE and even Geno is at 77.5% completion rate. If the clown suckers on defence could accidently tackle somebody, this team could win a few close games and be playoff bound.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love the positivity. I would suggest 9 is your magic number.

Rainger

Reaction score
With 17 games now, what do you see as the minimum amount of wins for the Seahawks to squeak into that last wild card spot?

Back in the day (depending on the year) an 8-8 team could make it in. What does the 2022 number look like?

With a lions win, they are a .500 ball club after about 25% of the season gone.

The Oline is holding up, plenty of talent at RB/WR/TE and even Geno is at 77.5% completion rate. If the clown suckers on defence could accidently tackle somebody, this team could win a few close games and be playoff bound.
PLAYOFFS??? PLAYOFFS??? man be happy with 7 to 9 wins, and that is looking harder as I had Falcons as one of the 8 wins.
The Hawks WILL NOT be in the playoffs. With the added game, 10 is your minimum wins needed.

W

Welshers

bro lets just focus on winning 2 first. I think 10 is what it takes to be assured of a spot, 9 might do it. i find it very very unlikely the Seahawks get over 7

Rainger

Reaction score
We just lost to one of the worst teams in the league.. is this for real?
Falcons not as bad as you believe. Bet you 500 that they will not have the worst record at the end of the season and neither will the hawks.

If they are sooo bad how did they score 27 point against Rams (in the rams home) and 26 against the Saints when those are 2 top 10 defenses??? In case you didn't notice the Rams gave up the same amount of points to the Falcons as the Hawks did.

The only difference is the Hawks got a holding penalty in the last drive when they got to the 10 yard line. If they had scored, and they were moving the ball the score would have been Hawks 30 Falcons 27.

HMMMM the SB champs beat the Falcons at home 31 27 and gave up 17 points in the fourth 1/4 alone. So how can you say they are one of the worst in the league?? If so how did they do what they did to the Rams?

PS they stayed in Seattle between games which meant NO travel prior to the game.

Last edited: