Why isn't there ever a second NFC game on

gocougs789

Reaction score
In addition to our game? If we play early there is never a late game and vice versa. Woulda been nice to catch the Carolina vs whiner game

OrFan

Reaction score
I've always wondered that myself. Who knows? Maybe some goofy contract thing? Maybe FOX just likes golf and tennis better.

I felt the same way about that game. I listened to it, but would have been nice to see it.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I was pissed yesterday afternoon when CBS was showing the Broncos @ Chargers game (both AFC teams) while the 49ers were playing the Panthers (both NFC teams). STUPID. And annoying.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I think the networks switch off each week of getting to show 2 games and last week was CBS' week to have 2 games. That's why we were in a situation where there was only one afternoon game and two games in the morning. CBS showed their first game opposite of our game which most likely no one in Seattle watched and then for the afternoon they showed a different game since it was their turn.

I think it is really stupid and they should just show two games each every weekend but for some reason it is a big deal to be the only network showing a game during one of the time slots.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
The Outfield":umsklkga said:
I was pissed yesterday afternoon when CBS was showing the Broncos @ Chargers game (both AFC teams) while the 49ers were playing the Panthers (both NFC teams). STUPID. And annoying.

Yeah CBS is bound by only showing AFC road teams and Fox gets NFC road teams.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Six of the eight teams playing late games next Sunday are NFC teams, lol. Figures. I really want to watch the 49ers @ Saints game.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
If it was a 10 AM game like it normally would be if they allowed the Niners to play 10 AM games you would be able to watch it. That's too bad. I would like to watch that too.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3qvg9767 said:
Six of the eight teams playing late games next Sunday are NFC teams, lol. Figures. I really want to watch the 49ers @ Saints game.

Get this. New Orleans plays 8 home game obviously. Two of them are nationally televised. Five of the other six start at 10 AM PT. SF got to play the only non 10 AM PT game of the 6 games that aren't nationally televised which basically leads to you not being able to watch it.

Axx

Reaction score
there is always the first row.....