Who is available for OC?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Kliff Kingsbury gets my vote, but Corbin thinks it's Tee Martin and Zachary Orr OC/DC

Tee Martin took the WR coach job at the Ravens in 2021 following two seasons as the Vols assistant head coach and wide receivers coach under Jeremy Pruitt.

Martin started two seasons, including the 1998 national championship season, at quarterback for the Vols, compiling a 22-3 record.
January 30, 2024 9:30 am CT

The Green Bay Packers will interview Baltimore Ravens inside linebackers coach Zach Orr for the team’s open defensive coordinator job, per Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.

Orr, an All-Pro linebacker for the Ravens during his playing career, has been a coach at the NFL level since 2017. He’s only 31 years old but a rising star.

Last edited:

CPHawk

Reaction score
I thought the knock on Tee while he was OC for SC and Tennessee, is that he was a great recruiter but not great play caller? Not sure I’d be all that excited about Tee, although guys can improve obviously

sc85sis

Reaction score
Bieniemy (possible he isn't retained)
Kafka (with AHC title)
Tee Martin
Scott Turner
Tanner Ensgtrand
Brian Fleury
Alex Van Pelt
Thad Lewis
Antwan Randle El
Brian Johnson
Greg Roman
Byron Leftwich
Hank Fraley
Greg Lewis
Mike Sullivan
Nick Caley
Kliff Kingsbury
Cortez Hankton
As a USC fan, I have to give a big NO to Tee Martin. Good WR coach. Great recruiter. He was a disaster as SC’s OC.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Kliff Kingsbury gets my vote, but Corbin thinks it's Tee Martin and Zachary Orr OC/DC

Tee Martin took the WR coach job at the Ravens in 2021 following two seasons as the Vols assistant head coach and wide receivers coach under Jeremy Pruitt.

Martin started two seasons, including the 1998 national championship season, at quarterback for the Vols, compiling a 22-3 record.
January 30, 2024 9:30 am CT

The Green Bay Packers will interview Baltimore Ravens inside linebackers coach Zach Orr for the team’s open defensive coordinator job, per Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.

Orr, an All-Pro linebacker for the Ravens during his playing career, has been a coach at the NFL level since 2017. He’s only 31 years old but a rising star.

I like the idea of Zach Orr coming over with MM.

12forlife

Reaction score
Not dumpster diving. Bieniemy and the Smiths are well above average with buttloads of experience, but they're now all OCs. Someone like that has both a proven track record along with a slim chance of being sniped (due to totally sucking as HC or having an unacceptable attitude for a HC).

I want someone good who won't be hired away to be someone else's HC. That's why I was hoping for an offensive HC. Continuity is huge when developing a young QB.
Get of it taking an "offensive mimded" coach to get the most out of a QB. Mike Tomlin & Belichick did just fine with their QB's and being lock step, and lately DeMeco Ryan's disnt seem to hold CJ back, not bad for some defensive minded morons? I hace faith Mac is going to surround himself with coaches that will help get the most out of a young QB. Go Hawks!

Ozzy

Reaction score
I wonder if like someone said above they pair him with someone who has some coaching experience. Frank Reich, Kelly someone like that. I want Kafka but there are a ton of names out there who I think would do well