Who is available for OC?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Not dumpster diving. Bieniemy and the Smiths are well above average with buttloads of experience, but they're now all OCs. Someone like that has both a proven track record along with a slim chance of being sniped (due to totally sucking as HC or having an unacceptable attitude for a HC).

I want someone good who won't be hired away to be someone else's HC. That's why I was hoping for an offensive HC. Continuity is huge when developing a young QB.
So you want someone good but not real good? Weird logic.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
While it appears that McD has been hired as the team's new HC he's going to need his own DC as doing both jobs HC and DC tends to be difficult to impossible.

The upcoming hiring of his staff is going be very important beyond just his OC.

NoGain

Reaction score
I just don't know enough about any of these coaches beneath the HC level. Hell, I couldn't have picked out MacDonald from a lineup just a few days ago. I just hope we get someone creative/innovative and experienced.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
They should pair him with an experienced coordinator, like the Rams did with McVay and Phillips.
I do like this idea for the right coach, not just any OC with experience. If you can't find a solid veteran OC then let the youth movement continue.

Latest posts