Which Super Bowl Rematch would you like to see?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Only thing about getting revenge for NE and Pittsburgh is,,,,,, careful what you wish for. If we lost to the Stealers again in the SB my head would explode. Losing to NE would be almost as bad.

Threedee

Reaction score
I want the Chiefs. How awesome would it be if the Seahawks collected another Lombardi against an old AFC foe? Especially since the Raiders are becoming a SB caliber team right before our eyes!

Greenhell

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":jpnya92e said:
Only thing about getting revenge for NE and Pittsburgh is,,,,,, careful what you wish for. If we lost to the Stealers again in the SB my head would explode. Losing to NE would be almost as bad.

This. It wouldn't be as delicious to beat the stealers in sb50 as it would be to see that girl TB throw temper tantrums as our D owns them. And a good cold smack that knocks Edelman for a loop would put a smile on my face.

Laloosh

Reaction score
kearly":1yygm1yw said:
The Chiefs are hot too, and the Jets are no joke.

I think the Pats will get back. They will get healthy just in time to make a run and seems likely they'll have HFA.

If Seattle makes it back to the SB, I would prefer to avoid NE or Pittsburgh.

I don't know, I really wouldn't mind a little redemption. The crap that went down at their parade just makes me want to see it in reverse. Healthy Lane, Thomas III, Sherm, Avril and the addition of Frank Clark? Wouldn't mind seeing it go down.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
I want the best match-up for the Hawks for the best possibility of the Lombardi Trophy. Don't care who it is.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Super Bowl opponents that would make for the most intriguing game.
1. PIT
2. NE
3. IND
4. KC
5. DEN
6. NYJ
7. CIN
8. HOU

Brett

Reaction score
Threedee":38vzwpar said:
I want the Chiefs. How awesome would it be if the Seahawks collected another Lombardi against an old AFC foe? Especially since the Raiders are becoming a SB caliber team right before our eyes!

I have been talking with a co-worker and every few days I say " See ya in the Super Bowl " He's Chiefs fan and I would love to have a go at an old longtime AFC West Rival.