What do you hope to see Preseason Week 1

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has said in the past that he was open to ideas from other sports. He has had consultants in from Rugby to improve the kicking.

The tactic after a punt of fielding the ball in the end zone and throwing it back whilst off the ground is a tactic from Cricket where it is legal to field the ball out of bounds when not in contact with the ground. If then fielded in bounds, then it is legal and either a catch is taken or three or four runs are saved.

This happened following a punt, late in the game.

sutz

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has said in the past that he was open to ideas from other sports. He has had consultants in from Rugby to improve the kicking.

The tactic after a punt of fielding the ball in the end zone and throwing it back whilst off the ground is a tactic from Cricket where it is legal to field the ball out of bounds when not in contact with the ground. If then fielded in bounds, then it is legal and either a catch is taken or three or four runs are saved.

This happened following a punt, late in the game.
It's also been true in football since forever. If you can jump into the endzone and toss the ball back before you hit the ground, it's still in play. It was a touchback because the guy who caught it in the field of play had his toe on the line.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Idk what I expected to see, but I saw exactly what I love…. Violence

Truly arousing