I would like to see things fall into place.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
I know there is a little faith lost in the FO but I'd love to see things fall into place like it did in 2012, see things mirror what happened leading up to that season.

Trading for a player that has talent but not in the right place (Lock/Mayfield?) who comes here and shines and gets us moving the earth.

Drafting future HOF players in the middle rounds that set us right for another decade (a generational RB would be handy)

I don't think we need the complete roster turnover for three seasons like back then as this is still the FO roster and we have some good players in place.

Fingers crossed and cannot wait for another season of Seahawks football, win or lose.

Love the new site too by the way, glad you chose to still use my logo!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I know there is a little faith lost in the FO but I'd love to see things fall into place like it did in 2012, see things mirror what happened leading up to that season.

Trading for a player that has talent but not in the right place (Lock/Mayfield?) who comes here and shines and gets us moving the earth.

Drafting future HOF players in the middle rounds that set us right for another decade (a generational RB would be handy)

I don't think we need the complete roster turnover for three seasons like back then as this is still the FO roster and we have some good players in place.

Fingers crossed and cannot wait for another season of Seahawks football, win or lose.

Love the new site too by the way, glad you chose to still use my logo!
If you created that logo - amazing!

I'm starting to feel like we're rudderless here. The FO needs to do 'something' to perk me up (if that was an interest of theirs, which it's not).

Mayfield and others that I've heard just don't seem to be the 'answer' to the problem - I don't want to fight with the ******* Browns over a disgruntled dude's contract for a no-russ-several year bridge that's too expensive. May as well get Kaep - at least he WANTS the job.

I was alot better when I was deluding myself into think that they would spend this offseason fixing the D, and we'd bridge 'someone' (lock, anyone, lock.... bueller....) for the year, and not sell the farm to whiff on a huge expensive contract.

2012 just ain't happening again from my perspective - Pete doesn't have the just-stale USC smarts to pull the carpet out from under everyone - he's lost his drafting superpowers. I like the reports of the 'dude' (forget his name at OT) that they are bandying about with the 9th pick - and that's about it.

But Jesus. Something would be nice. Then again, I feel like I'm either missing the big picture, or there ISN'T one. Then again, it could be just me. And, honestly - the FO is losing me a bit on this - i don't need 'instant gratification' - but c'mon - throw us a bone.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
We have 2 years to complete the puzzle, and we're set up pretty well to do it if our coaching staff and FO can do what needs to be done. But they can't do it by telling us everything they plan to do until after they do it.
The draft happens in about 2 weeks. After that we'll have an idea what direction their plan is slanted toward.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I was on board and even excited at the challenge ahead, resigning Smith tempered that somewhat as I was hoping for real change.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Well, I see they still haven't re-signed Duane Brown, which tells me either that will be a last minute thing, or that they are going to rely on a rookie in the draft. I saw one mock that had us trading down with the Saints so they could get Evan Neal as their left tackle. That makes no sense to me. We need a cornerstone LT as much or more than they do, unless it's still possible to get one later in the 1st round. Duane was picked 26th, so I guess it's possible, but if that was the case, then the Saints wouldn't bother trying to trade up.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Maybe they see Neal as James Carpenter 2.0, and don’t want to get sucked into paying a future guard or RT big bucks.

nwHawk

Reaction score
No doubt Neal is talented, but I’m not sure he’s a slam dunk.