What the?? Hawks trying to trade for Jared Allen?

Axx

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2rlza59f said:
Russell Wilson can't get sacked if we trade for all the pass rushers in the league.

BRILLIANT

I agrizzle

minormillikin

Reaction score
Well, that's too bad. Everyone here is wondering why the Seahawks would be interested in Jared Allen. Obviously he fills the goofy-white-guy personality gap, left vacant when John Moffitt left.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1ijex123 said:
Told ya! Schefter is a complete joke
You have no way of knowing the real truth or what happened. Perhaps the Hawks had initial discussions with the Vikes (leading to Schefter's tweet) and then ultimately bowed out due to the asking price, etc. (leading to Glazer's tweet). It *is* possible for them both to be 'correct' at different points in time during this process.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
minormillikin":26467rue said:
Well, that's too bad. Everyone here is wondering why the Seahawks would be interested in Jared Allen. Obviously he fills the goofy-white-guy personality gap, left vacant when John Moffitt left.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol:

nanomoz

Reaction score
I can't imagine this happening unless we are able to unload a little bit of salary on Minnie. I don't know who it would be though--Big Red doesn't fit there, I don't think. Sidney Rice is hurt, now. This team struggled a bit too much to justify letting Zach Miller go.

red17hawk

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 12m
Seahawks not expected to trade for Vikings DE Jared Allen now. One source said the Seahawks have decided to not actively pursue him.

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
For all the left tackle talk....this ain't Madden. Can't just insert a LT and run on his side when he doesn't know the schemes. And by the time he learns them, Okung will be back.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
CortezKennedyfan":1zyj21kn said:
For all the left tackle talk....this ain't Madden. Can't just insert a LT and run on his side when he doesn't know the schemes. And by the time he learns them, Okung will be back.

Exactly. One recent exhibit A: Eugene Monroe hasn't really improved the left-side of the line for Baltimore yet. He's still learning their blocking scheme.

BamKam

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1o8nb3hq said:
Go get me a LT!! Trade rice for one.

LOL you assume another team will want Franklin Guitierrez.

hawk45

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2mn6dxdk said:
CortezKennedyfan":2mn6dxdk said:

Exactly. One recent exhibit A: Eugene Monroe hasn't really improved the left-side of the line for Baltimore yet. He's still learning their blocking scheme.

If they can even make brief contact with the defensive end that will be improvement enough for me. Heck if their eyes brush ever so slightly over the defensive end I'll take it. The guys aren't being beaten by complex blocking schemes. They're having dudes run right the eff by them. How complex is the blocking scheme on the outside anyways ferchrissakes.

Latest posts