What the?? Hawks trying to trade for Jared Allen?

hawk45

Reaction score
HansGruber":cnqxv32c said:
TheHawkster":cnqxv32c said:
Pick6":cnqxv32c said:
I rather trade for a receiver.

Like one that doesn't get concussed by falling on the ground?

That would be unusual since the primary cause of concussions is falling on the ground.

One that doesn't get concussed EVERY time they fall to the ground then. Falling to the ground happens nearly 100% of the time you are tackled playing football. Rice somehow manages to fall with a strange combination of looking like a rag doll but being stiff enough to ensure maximum damage to himself.

BamKam

Reaction score
This would be a half a season rental, I don't see us paying his fat contract. He isn't getting any younger but man oh man our pass rush would be insane the 2nd half of the season if this comes true.

slargent4ever

Reaction score
My guess is Bevell just pulled some strings with the Vikes to get a story out that results in people talking about something besides his poopy coaching last night.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Allen has said he will the restructure his contract (take a paycut) in order to make it happen.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Throwdown":1lih6b2n said:
I'm not understanding, we need line help like a fat guy needs a treadmill.

we cant assume that this is the ONLY move being considered...

bestfightstory

Reaction score
slargent4ever":2d3z5ra3 said:
My guess is Bevell just pulled some strings with the Vikes to get a story out that results in people talking about something besides his poopy coaching last night.

As you have just proven, the Bevell haters will find a way to make EVErYTHInG about Bevell...

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Jared Allen to Seattle will make Hawks-Chiefs Super Bowl that much more interesting.

aredub

Reaction score
Probably just a ploy to get the 49ers to offer more if they were really interested. Looks like they may have called our bluff. We don't have the cap space to trade for him.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Im going to go ahead and call BS on this. ZERO chance this happens

slargent4ever

Reaction score
bestfightstory":nlux5puo said:
slargent4ever":nlux5puo said:

As you have just proven, the Bevell haters will find a way to make EVErYTHInG about Bevell...

My guess is Bevell hacked your account and posted that.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Jay Glazer":3e7m4tqe said:
Contrary to what is out there Seattle is NOT one of the teams in it for Jared Allen. Two others but Seattle is not talking to Vikes for him

Hawks46

Reaction score
The rumor is that it will cost us a 2nd rounder. I don't see it happening.

I'd go after Gonzalez before I wanted Allen. 2 TE sets with Gonzalez and Miller would be frightening.

GCrow

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2ecn36ec said:
austinslater25":2ecn36ec said:
Allen has said he will the restructure his contract (take a paycut) in order to make it happen.

Source?

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 53m
I'm told Jared Allen is willing to redo his deal for the right situation. Three hours left to trade deadline. Stay tuned.

Guy is a NFL Writer for USA Today, based out of Minneapolis.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Yeah, Glazer has officially killed this:

@JayGlazer: Contrary to what is out there Seattle is NOT one of the teams in it for Jared Allen. Two others but Seattle is not talking to Vikes for him

Clayton has also basically said this isn't happening on Brock and Danny.