WFT looking like the real deal

sprhawk73

Reaction score
For less confusion you could refer to them as WPCFT Washington Politically Correct Football Team.

Or rename them the Washington Spotted Owls

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Unlike many, I think the Hawks have a very good shot in this game. Feels like a toss up/pick em type game.
But I'm sure half the people will pick the Hawks to lose and/or claim they have no shot.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Going to be like the Giants game, hopefully not as ugly offensively. I have no illusion that the o-line will win that matchup. The game plan is going to have to be to get the ball out quick etc so that they don't dominate the game. I have faith in the Hawks D to hold the Washington offence so don't turn the ball over and give them scores that way and win it ugly.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
One more thing. I know Russ likes to think of himself as a pocket passer first but with the way that Washington front 4 knocks down passes, he's going to have to roll out more and move around to find passing lanes imo.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I know everyone hates when we call Russell a "game manager," but that's exactly what he needs to be Sunday.

Don't make any big mistakes, don't turn the ball over, take the sacks and throw it away if he has to. Washington has a terrible offense, so this is a grind it out game we should win 17-7.

Because if Russell reverts into I need to make big plays so I'm gonna hold onto the ball, take hits and throw risky passes? Then what happened to the Niners yesterday is going to happen to us Sunday.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1y4szpj7 said:
We will beat them next week. Closer game than today, but they arent very good either. Sorry. Not sorry. They are ok. Not worthy of fearing them.

Who cares about sweat.

I agree, I posted it in the "predict the next 4 thread" we're going to win.

It will be a typical Seattle "mudder" type game though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, should be a snot knocker. Dink and dunk, quick passing game, pound the rock etc. Likely won't have the time for the longer plays anyway, unless they call a design roll out. Even then, just take what the defense gives you. And "manage" to pull out a win. Feels like a pick em game imo. Should be a great battle, and could end up being a playoff preview.....

capncrunch

Reaction score
olyfan63":4hxk83i6 said:
PNW":4hxk83i6 said:
sutz":4hxk83i6 said:
PNW":4hxk83i6 said:
How do I change the subject to Seahawks next opponents looking like the real deal?
Have to admit, at first I thought he misspelled WTF. :twisted:
I had to triple check to make sure it wasn’t WTF :lol:

That Dyslexia thing is a b!@ch. My dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac ex-girlfriend used to lay awake for hours each night wondering if there really is a doG. I finally had to say WTF and move on. No idea how she feels about the WFT name change other than she's probably having a hard time with it at the sports book window, "I'd like to bet $20 on WTF to beat the spread". :irishdrinkers:

Ha Ha ha

Jerhawk

Reaction score
sutz":96whvo0e said:
PNW":96whvo0e said:
Basis4day":96whvo0e said:
And this relates to the Seahawks, how?
How do I change the subject to Seahawks next opponents looking like the real deal?
Have to admit, at first I thought he misspelled WTF. :twisted:

Lmao that's what I thought the thread was going to be about.

WTF, we looking like the real deal?!

Anyways, yes, the Football Team looks very good. Their D line is scary. Sweat and Young are studs.
The field in Wasington is always a concern.
Hopefully our guys can pull this one out!

Latest posts