Well it looks like MOST of the country is against us...

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1osdcxkn said:
First of all, just because people around the country are picking SF, it doesn't mean they hate us. In some instances like GB and Washington, sure. But otherwise, really, most fans don't have much of an opinion on us. They just think SF is better. They've seen SF play in a Super Bowl. And we are still Seattle, the team everyone is used to dismissing. It makes sense if you really think about it.

And as far as our Chicago friend is concerned. GET OFF OF HIS BACK. The dude clearly is taking a liking to our team. He isn't the first person to ever take to a 2nd team when living amongst it. I have a guy who sits in front of me at the games who used to be a die hard 49er fan. But over the years has taken to the Hawks. He now HATES the hell out of SF. It happens. It's allowed. And if you're paying attention, Buddy Ryan clearly is a passionate dude. He's a Hawks fan. He can still make reference to his Bears while doing so. It's allowed. All that matters is that he's on our side now.

Go Hawks.

Thanks, SeaTown! I appreciate the support. I just try to ignore the haters and keep on truckin'! :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :49ersmall:

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
SeaTown81":12z75n44 said:
First of all, just because people around the country are picking SF, it doesn't mean they hate us. In some instances like GB and Washington, sure. But otherwise, really, most fans don't have much of an opinion on us. They just think SF is better. They've seen SF play in a Super Bowl. And we are still Seattle, the team everyone is used to dismissing. It makes sense if you really think about it.

And as far as our Chicago friend is concerned. GET OFF OF HIS BACK. The dude clearly is taking a liking to our team. He isn't the first person to ever take to a 2nd team when living amongst it. I have a guy who sits in front of me at the games who used to be a die hard 49er fan. But over the years has taken to the Hawks. He now HATES the hell out of SF. It happens. It's allowed. And if you're paying attention, Buddy Ryan clearly is a passionate dude. He's a Hawks fan. He can still make reference to his Bears while doing so. It's allowed. All that matters is that he's on our side now.

Go Hawks.

I disagree. PC and Sherman are two reasons the majority of fans hate us, and I love it.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
I think the interesting part is that 77% of Washingtonians think the Hawks will win, but only 64% of Californians think the 9ers will win. Really wish it was broken out into Northern California and Southern California so we could see if the split was bigger in NorCal.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":2qh0lr6v said:
SeaTown81":2qh0lr6v said:

Go Hawks.

I disagree. PC and Sherman are two reasons the majority of fans hate us, and I love it.

I get that Sherman isn't a popular player to other fans. And I'm not going to argue otherwise. But PC isn't even close to as hated as Jim Harbaugh is. That's just flat out not a reason in this.

Fans are voting against Seattle because they saw that we barely beat Carolina. They saw SF beat the mighty GB Packers. That is most of the reason for how the voting is going.

Go Hawks.

Sturm

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2w574zla said:
The Alaska vote surprises me a bit, but it's close 51 to 49. And you don't think the NFL sees this country-wide hate map against us and doesn't envision dollar bills with little wings on them flying away every time we win? It would explain our schedule with *5* 10 am east coast games against tough teams compared to San Fran's *2* against the fricken' Jags and Bucs. Like that is in ANY way fair seeing as they advanced to the damn SB! Oh gawd I hope we win every one of those damn "stop-the-Seahawks" games this year to shove it down their throats! GRRRRRR!!!!

Yeah, it sickens me that we got screwed like this. This was no coincidence.

The Niners have very winnable games on the road against the Jags and Titans. They only play 2 tough teams in the Saints and Redskins.

We however have the Panthers, Texans, Colts, Falcons, and Giants...all on the road. What a jip.

warden

Reaction score
Well all four of the bozos on fox pre game picked the whiners

acbass

Reaction score
As another poster pointed out, this boils down to the perceptions of last week's games. Carolina is perceived as not very good, and people see that we barely beat them, and they think we are struggling. They saw the 49ers beat GB, who everyone perceived as good (probably due to Rodgers) and because of that, they think we will lose. 90% of fans have no idea what is going on with any team other than their own. They can think whatever.

olyfan63

Reaction score
acbass":1uk93xq2 said:
As another poster pointed out, this boils down to the perceptions of last week's games. Carolina is perceived as not very good, and people see that we barely beat them, and they think we are struggling. They saw the 49ers beat GB, who everyone perceived as good (probably due to Rodgers) and because of that, they think we will lose. 90% of fans have no idea what is going on with any team other than their own. They can think whatever.

I say Carolina is a playoff team this year, or at least 2 games above .500.
Cam is simply better, more composed, more mature this year.
Adding Star Lotulelei to go along with other great defensive players, including Kuechly, and Carolina will stuff a lot of teams defensively and win a lot of games this year.
I have no ties to Carolina, just impressed with their play against us.

acbass

Reaction score
Well, Carolina lost again today. I just don't see them as a playoff team unless they really get things turned around. Not in that division.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mretrade":1gqpcaok said:
King Dog":1gqpcaok said:
The only reason we got the support of Wisco is because they love Russ. No respect I tell ya. No respect.

Either that or they hate the 49ers because we have owned them in the last 3 games against them.
Hmmmm I thought you said that games in the past mean nothing, at least you do when it comes to the 42-13 curbstomping your ninnies got last year. But games the ninnies won in the past are significant???

You "Hypocrite" a lot Junior!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2wp5jk1s said:
mretrade":2wp5jk1s said:
King Dog":2wp5jk1s said:
The only reason we got the support of Wisco is because they love Russ. No respect I tell ya. No respect.

Either that or they hate the 49ers because we have owned them in the last 3 games against them.
Hmmmm I thought you said that games in the past mean nothing, at least you do when it comes to the 42-13 curbstomping your ninnies got last year. But games the ninnies won in the past are significant???

You "Hypocrite" a lot Junior!
Waiting for his response.....
<crickets chirping>

HansGruber

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for etrade.

I flew away from that game on the wings of unicorns. He was crying somewhere, silently, alone, like a little bitch. Like a dirty homeless bitch with shit in his pants.

Where you at mretrade? cmon bitch, let's hear how you were going to dominate us. Oh woops, you're too busy drinking Mad Dog and licking your scabs. Bitch.