Well, with most of the drama about coaches behind us...

sutz

Reaction score
the rest of the coaching staff should fall together pretty quickly, I think, within a week or so. Will be interesting how the rest of the staff comes together. We are painfully young at the top, so I hope we get some experience at the position levels. Either way it's exciting to be a Seahawks fan these days.

bigcc

Reaction score
the rest of the coaching staff should fall together pretty quickly, I think, within a week or so. Will be interesting how the rest of the staff comes together. We are painfully young at the top, so I hope we get some experience at the position levels. Either way it's exciting to be a Seahawks fan these days.

View attachment 64722
I think we need experience more on offense, but yes we need it across the board, especially strength and conditioning, give us someone with an established history of keeping guys healthy.

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
I think we need experience more on offense, but yes we need it across the board, especially strength and conditioning, give us someone with an established history of keeping guys healthy.
Healthy and friggin strong. Charles Cross should be a lot stronger IMO. We just look soft, compared to 6 or 7 years ago.

bigcc

Reaction score
Healthy and friggin strong. Charles Cross should be a lot stronger IMO. We just look soft, compared to 6 or 7 years ago.
Not to mention all the injuries

Penny, procise, eskridge, Carson, diggs, jamal, Blair, geno

I can keep going

Ivan the terrible wasn't a nickname for being hard on his guys to do their best in the weightroom, it's because he was terrible at his job.

He hasn't been hired anywhere btw, hope he doesn't for the sake of humanities health.

Unless the 9ers are hiring

bigcc

Reaction score
I vote for hiring a Run Game Coordinator with buttloads of NFL experience to help out the (predicted) young offensive coaching staff.
I fully agree, pass game coordinator as well, I like grubb but he can use some help with spacing, some of his concepts won't work in the nfl.

kidhawk

Reaction score

View attachment 64722

Having youth at the top of our coaching ranks just makes the Frazier hire all that more of a great hire. He doesn’t really seem to have a single role in the staff so that should allow him to work with others as a mentor as he’s done with Macdonald.