We were just paid back in spades for XL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swissvale72

Reaction score
droop828":2u1axo03 said:
Zorn,

Not their fault. Never said it was.

Stealer fan,

Congrats on your legacy from 40 years ago. They are talking about us today.

Exactly my point, Droop....the whole country is talking about the 2013 Seahawks. Why do some of you want to focus on a game you lost 8 years ago??

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I will never forgive the league or the officials for what they did in XL.

I also will never forgive any fan who brings up XL in the context of this win in 48. The two are not connected in any meaningful way.

Note that I don't cast aspersions at all Steeler fans, some of them were quite aware that the league and the officials screwed that game up royally, perhaps on purpose, perhaps not, and those fans who felt that the trophy was given to them, not earned, have my respect.

Frankly I'm shocked to read posts here indicating that this win somehow makes up for that loss. This makes absolutely no sense to me. The Seahawks should have two Lombardi trophies. Walter Jones should have a ring. Shaun Alexander should have a ring. They do not. This is wrong.

LazerLargent78

Reaction score
swissvale72":1uuxtk3t said:
droop828":1uuxtk3t said:
Zorn,

Stealer fan,

Exactly my point, Droop....the whole country is talking about the 2013 Seahawks. Why do some of you want to focus on a game you lost 8 years ago??

Im totally ashamed to come here to celebrate with my 12 bretheren and have to watch many of you cry over something that occured that long ago and the rightful winner was crowned.

Rejoice everyone, we just won in memorable fashion. Imagine if Ben Roethlisburgr had a really good day passing like he had in the AFC game against the DOncos?? We'd a lost by even more.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
swissvale72":2g6ggukt said:
droop828":2g6ggukt said:
Zorn,

Stealer fan,

Do you think you could not bother us just for a few days? We're trying to celebrate as fans not have a discussion with sad fans from other franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts