Washington @ Arizona State

jkitsune

Reaction score
Throwdown":2pc2p9n9 said:
If they back into a bowl game again, Sark is finished

We need a visionary at UW.

Agreed. There's time to turn it around and finish 8-4 or 9-3, obviously, but this reeks of 7-6 again. I appreciate all that Sark has done in getting this program back on its feet, but this isn't gonna cut it anymore.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Throwdown":1qgedu5o said:

Sark envisioned us to look like Oregon and we do. The 2-9 Ducks of years past. Now it looks like Mora and the Bruins are dropping off, too. I suppose a win over UCLA saves Sark's job. I can't take it anymore.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HawkWow":2c0t5hu0 said:
Throwdown":2c0t5hu0 said:

Sark envisioned us to look like Oregon and we do. The 2-9 Ducks of years past. Now it looks like Mora and the Bruins are dropping off, too. I suppose a win over UCLA saves Sark's job. I can't take it anymore.
The game against UCLA is in LA. There's no way Washington wins that game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sarks 3 and outs all day may lead to the firing of Wilcox fired, too. ASU has run 80+ plays on our defense that's coming off 2 hellashish contests. As ugly as they are playing, I'm going to cut the D a bit of slack....all things considered.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3b12r6q2 said:
HawkWow":3b12r6q2 said:
Throwdown":3b12r6q2 said:

The game against UCLA is in LA. There's no way Washington wins that game.

Unlikely for sure...but Sark seems to have as many lives as a cat. I wouldn't be shocked if we did win that game, securing us a low level bowl that ultimately saves Sark's ass. Sorry for the continued negativity.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the game. Not surprised that Price struggled, but what in the world happened with Sankey? He get hurt? or just stuffed?

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":21km2uma said:
Didn't get to watch the game. Not surprised that Price struggled, but what in the world happened with Sankey? He get hurt? or just stuffed?
The offensive line couldn't block anyone. He was constantly getting hit 2-3 yards behind the line of scrimmage by an unblocked defender.

AgentDib

Reaction score
ASU stacked the box against the run and we couldn't make them pay in the air. Much of the blame falls on the offensive line because of how they broke down in pass pro, but Price or Sark deserve the lion's share depending on whether Price was too hurt to be playing in the first place. Price was shockingly ineffective out there and completely inaccurate when he did have time to throw.