State of Washington doesn't expect the Seahawks to win the Superb Owl

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
According to this data mine of tweets by BetsOnline (tweets are, apparently, 100% reliable when they're about Trey Lance), Washington, Oregon, and Idaho expect the 49ers to win the Owl.

the article

CactusJack

Reaction score
According to this data mine of tweets by BetsOnline (tweets are, apparently, 100% reliable when they're about Trey Lance), Washington, Oregon, and Idaho expect the 49ers to win the Owl.

the article
According to the guy on Hard Knocks....Niners will lose the SB.

F3sZUWWXUAEf1G9

Bummer.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Niners better hope they get to the owl this year, the window appears to be getting a little smaller with the pending salary cap issues and the lack of future picks.
They are at this point, still a good team but I'm not sure about their QB situation.

Maulbert

Reaction score

the article
You'll get razed by the Philadelphia Bulldogs before you make it there, even if everything goes well for you. And your depth is trash if you end up with a few injuries.

94Smith

Reaction score
Niners better hope they get to the owl this year, the window appears to be getting a little smaller with the pending salary cap issues and the lack of future picks.
They are at this point, still a good team but I'm not sure about their QB situation.
49ers have a full suite of picks this year again.
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 3 (Compensatory)
Round 3 (Compensatory)
Round 4
Round 5 (Compensatory)
Round 5 (Compensatory)
Round 6
Round 6 (Compensatory)
Round 7

OP
OP

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Even if you assume a proportional amount of those tweets are from Washington state (a little over 12,000), that's still out of 7.8 million residents. Hardly a plurality.
ok. FYI, also Oregon, Idaho and Utah perfer the 49ers. Which IMO mitigates the small sample size a bit.

OP
OP

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Well, pack it in, everyone! 100,000 tweets say the 49ers are going to win the Super Bowl! Why even try?/s

Forgive me for not throwing in the towel and crowning your ass.
You are clearly a better fan than the ones used in the poll.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Who would be delusional enough to think we’re ready to win a Super Bowl? We’re a good year or two away

Latest posts