Washington @ Arizona State

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
How do you take a delay penalty there? You should know if you're going to go on 4th down before the 3rd down play so you should have the play called immediately. Yet another example of the lack of mental discipline on this team. And I'm including the coaching staff in that statement.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The announcers just said that Sark told them in the pregame meetings that he thinks penalties are an overrated stat. That explains a lot about the lack of discipline his team has.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I recently read one publication (or another) that opined Washington as having the "most talented roster in the country". Certainly such commentary is very subjective, but if we're even top 10, talent wise, what the hell have we done with all that talent? I may be alone in this thought process, but I feel Sark ruined Price by not getting him adequate protection...3 years running. Price has went from the penthouse to the outhouse under Sark.

.....now I am unsure about Wilcox, too. Time to roll up the tent and begin the search. Wonder if this is still Mora's "dream job"? IF losing get's Sark in with the Hawks, maybe Mora can lose out @ UCLA and take over U-Dub.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":221xkm65 said:
Apparently, in addition to penalties, Sark thinks offensive lines are overrated too.
I think this is true; yet he was a QB in college.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Should Washington follow USC's example and fire their coach at the airport after getting blown out at ASU?

Msfann

Reaction score
46-17, if Price is hurt then take him out of the game, I'm sorry but Washington is not going to catch up and win this. To me it looks like Sark is going to run the guy into the ground to try to save his job.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Tell me, if you're a highly touted high school player, why would you consider committing to Washington?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2hidkb7z said:
This color guy is just awful on the P12 Network.

My gawd, you ain't kidding. Give these guys the same concussion tests the players get before letting them pollute the airwaves.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Msfann":qrisi3wu said:
46-17, if Price is hurt then take him out of the game, I'm sorry but Washington is not going to catch up and win this. To me it looks like Sark is going to run the guy into the ground to try to save his job.
Sark already said at halftime that he has no intention of taking Price out of the game, which is a stupid thing to say. It's obvious Price isn't 100% and the offensive line can't protect him. He's going to end up getting seriously injured if this continues.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Price has been bad, but the real culprit has been our lines on both sides of the ball. Sark replacing Bevell would be hilariously bad at this point.

The bright spot is all the Husky fans here and the high 80s sunshine. ASU fans are pretty decent too.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":ogoy6n43 said:
Tell me, if you're a highly touted high school player, why would you consider committing to Washington?

The chance to buddy up with Russell Wilson?

We should have seen this coming when both the Hawks and Dawgs were 4-0. There can never be more than 1 good team in Seattle at any given time. At least in the last couple decades. Even still, this is depressing.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2j31ro3g said:
Msfann":2j31ro3g said:
Sark already said at halftime that he has no intention of taking Price out of the game, which is a stupid thing to say. It's obvious Price isn't 100% and the offensive line can't protect him. He's going to end up getting seriously injured if this continues.

...and that wasn't even the dumbest thing he's said today. Still LOL about penalties being over-rated. I know Pete will think this through very well before handing anything to anybody.