Washington @ Arizona State

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
jkitsune":1b5bx8se said:
If we lose this game, and finish the season 7-5....
You mean WHEN we lose this game. At this point 7 wins is the absolute best I think this team can finish with. I don't even know who the AD at Washington is but they might want to start reviewing coaching resumes.

Msfann

Reaction score
Just take a knee and get off the field.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Why is Price still playing? It's obvious he can't do anything. He and Sankey should stay in the locker room at halftime. The only thing they can do in the second half is get injured.

CPHawk

Reaction score
History said this was coming. Just look at the result of the games after UW plays UO.

jkitsune

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2hm6rpys said:
jkitsune":2hm6rpys said:
If we lose this game, and finish the season 7-5....
You mean WHEN we lose this game. At this point 7 wins is the absolute best I think this team can finish with. I don't even know who the AD at Washington is but they might want to start reviewing coaching resumes.

Not going to say when. Going to say if. And the Huskies are capable of winning more than 7, but if they fall short of it again, I'm going to have to agree with you. Hard to believe I'm saying that given how the Huskies started, but this is what, 5 consecutive years with a 3-game losing streak, the third or fourth time it has derailed a promising start, and an eternity of terrible play on the road in the pac-12?

Yeah. If that's how this winds up, USC can have Sark.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Mini poll time. How does Washington start the second half?

1: 3 & out
2: Price throws an interception
3: strip sack results in a fumble

davidonmi

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2ixex892 said:

D for fumble the kickoff return

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sark getting his ass handed to him and Price looking North to Canada. Williams likely to go late rounds, but I won't be surprised if he joins ASJ and Sankey in the '14 draft. Wheels. Off.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2n7fnpty said:

I think (hope) Price is done for the day.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
While its not only his fault Keith Price just is not good. Offensive line issues are part of the problem but when you are missing wide open receivers that's on he QB. Sad thing is he looked like a world beater as a soph, but has since regressed badly. Screw egos at thos point, Might be time to give someone else a shot.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Price was amazing as recently as Stanford. I'm not excusing anything about the guy's play, but this is a team atrocity, up to the coaches.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
ASU was destroying the offensive line by blitzing a linebacker in the first half. I'm surprised they didn't do it again on that 3rd & long.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":28e0gc4r said:
While its not only his fault Keith Price just is not good. Offensive line issues are part of the problem but when you are missing wide open receivers that's on he QB. Sad thing is he looked like a world beater as a soph, but has since regressed badly. Screw egos at thos point, Might be time to give someone else a shot.

The line has definitely not done KP any favors. That's on Sark, too. Worse, how the hell could we be this flat?.....we're as emotionless (up to that last pass) as Sark himself. Our biggest weapon coming into this year, IMO, was ASJ. This spread has pretty much removed ASJ from the play book. Some of that goes on ASJ for missing time with a hangover, but how do you change to a style that all but eliminates your top weapon? Has it already been pre-determined that Sark will be replacing Bevell? Seems like an awful nice reward for mediocre coaching.

Msfann

Reaction score
Nice job with the late hit moron, you just took away any momentum that your team had.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
And the Huskies signature lack of discipline keeps the ASU drive alive. And then they give up a big play.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm done. That's typical of Huskies penalties this year, and this falls squarely on coaching. Sark, and his team, should be ashamed of this performance. I know I am. I wonder how Wilcox would look as HC? Not that his D has helped much.

Latest posts