Washington @ Arizona State

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Washington's going to lose this game. They're getting beat on both sides of the line of scrimmage, Price has no accuracy beyond 5 yards, and the defense all of a sudden can't tackle anyone.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Yeah, oughta be ashamed right now. Only able to hear on the radio, but sounds like typical road Dawgs.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
SeatownJay":b9bn2fyu said:
Washington's going to lose this game. They're getting beat on both sides of the line of scrimmage, Price has no accuracy beyond 5 yards, and the defense all of a sudden can't tackle anyone.

Don't worry too much. If Sark can adjust at the half and cut down on the backs making plays in the passing game, y'all can get right back in it. Again, you will note that once Grice and Foster started to get into the passing game, ASU started moving the football. Stop that, and we stink.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Husky defense keeping the score manageable, but the offense needs to do something, fast.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Washington is going to win this game. Settling for three again - this is one of those "ASU should have won by two TDs, but they lose after the other team gameplans at the half" games that I have seen about a billion times.

I almost expect to see Dirk Koetter over on the sidelines at this point.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3vx5lqnw said:
Washington is going to win this game.
Washington has 41 total yards. They can't block anyone. Price can't throw. Washington's defense is going to fade in the second half just like they did last week. ASU will win this by at least 4 scores.

Msfann

Reaction score
At this rate they might be down by 4 scores by halftime.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wow. Already well on our way to yet ANOTHER consecutive 3-game losing streak to dismantle high hopes for a season. I'm as pro-Sark as most, but I don't know.