Walker missed the block on Taylor Rapp

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Among many other “Christine Michael” types of miscues I love Walker but he has got to learn to pick up a blitzing safety. That’s what I miss about Penny is his ability to stifle that sh!t. It would’ve been a huge gain to DK but it led to a sack. He’s got to do better
He had a nice blitz pickup early in the game. I don’t remember which play.

Figuring out where to go and what to pickup is hard. It can be even harder on the road with the noise listening to the calls.

The RB is often behind the QB and obviously behind the center.

Best blitz picker upper I’ve ever seen was Clinton Portis. He would decleat LB’s.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Geno yells at Walker and Walker has an injury that is not an injury?

Set that Rook straight Geno!

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
It’s the quarterback’s job to get In Walker’s grill it’s nothing personal. He’ll get better

keasley45

Reaction score
He had a nice blitz pickup early in the game. I don’t remember which play.

Figuring out where to go and what to pickup is hard. It can be even harder on the road with the noise listening to the calls.

The RB is often behind the QB and obviously behind the center.

Best blitz picker upper I’ve ever seen was Clinton Portis. He would decleat LB’s.
You should watch film of Walter Payton. He was as gifted a blocker as he was a runner. He'd punish guys for coming through the line.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So, have we established that Walker is the new whipping boy because he needs to work on blocking? Got it.
Also, if Penny is available for the playoffs, no, we don't move on from him. Do that NEXT year. He can flat out help this running game when he comes back. That's a hell of a one two punch with him and Walker.

BASF

Reaction score
Geno yells at Walker and Walker has an injury that is not an injury?

Set that Rook straight Geno!
Carroll approached K9 at the start of the game: "Kenny, we have watched you make linebackers look silly a lot. We know Bobby has lost a step and we don't want you to embarrass him on his home field. We are going to shut you down for the game. We will win regardless against their depleted roster."

Latest posts