Veteran leadership

LTH

Reaction score
The veteran leadership on this team is phenomenal... Bobby's Wednesday speech which propelled this team mentally to get past the loss against the Rams was a catalyst to the victory in Detroit. I m so glad Bobby is back he is an invaluable resource on this team.

Lockett who leads by example, he was just epic vs Detroit . This guy is one of the best clutch receiver's in this league. No question he is the most underrated receiver's in football. So glad he is on this team.

Now vs Carolina the key is to remember what's happening today, not being to high off the victory, focusing on the issues that will move this team forward. All that comes from leadership. No short of veteran leadership on this team.

This is a pivotal week For the Hawks can they settle in off this huge victory vs Detroit? I say they can and will because of those veteran leaders.

Thoughts?

LTH

seabowl

Reaction score
Bringing Wagner back was one of the best moves they could’ve made. Without him there, what proven great leader would’ve been there on the D?

Reactions: LTH

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Bringing Wagner back was one of the best moves they could’ve made. Without him there, what proven great leader would’ve been there on the D?
I'd say Bruce from last year - but I think he gave up after a bit -