Very Concerning

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3i7zsfnd said:
Four games left, there's literally a dozen scenarios still on the table.

So no, not concerning. Beating the Rams in LA when their entire season's on the line and they just destroyed the Cardinals...................THAT'S very concerning.

Division game? always-

also the cardinals game coming up. They always play us tough in Seattle. Also, considering the tie breaker scenarios. One of them is division records, so both are must wins

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Judging by the subject line I thought there was something to actually worry about. Happy that isn't the case. You just gotta play who's next ..... no sense in worry about any of it.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
My Dad thinks the same way all the time. We looked at the last 20 years. Teams that have beaten an opponent twice in the same season, and then play them again in the playoffs win > 75 percent of the time. It's an illogical argument to say that you'll likely lose a third matchup to a team that you've beaten (and shown to be better than) twice already.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
You see that as a negative, and I see it as a positive.

We were absolutely, positively blessed by the football Gods to win that first game. The Niners defense was overwhelming, and we were far outmatched. Especially our O-line.

If we have to play them a second, or third time that’s great for us. There’s a reason why Bruce Arians made our defense look average at times. Flat out familiarity. If we play them a third time, that’s great for Russell, and that’s great for our O-line. When we face a tough defense the first time we tend to struggle, because Pete wants to limit mistakes and we don’t know them well. We also don’t have game changing weapons on the level of an Antonio Brown, Tyreek Hill, or Julio Jones. I love Lockett, but with the right defense he can be limited.

Yea, they’ll be more familiar with us too. But always favor the underdog to put up a better fight so to speak with more familiarity. The same thing happened with Aaron Donald and the Rams defense. The more familiar we became with him the more we were able to limit him. The talent differential is not always that wide in the NFL. I love the idea of Russ and our O-line facing that defense for a third time

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We were up 11 points in the 4th quarter before the gifted TD, totally in control of the game and line of scrimmage. The refs chose to ignore an obvious facemask on Russ that magically gave them a "touchdown"
They outplayed the Hawks EARLY, but for the game it was a great battle back and forth.

xray

Reaction score
Why worry about a possible scenario of a 3rd game ? The Hawks need to win 2 of the last 4 games to proceed . That concerns me more .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
10-2 and you're still worried about this team, every single game. Come on xray, this is just a really good team. Embrace it, believe. Give it a shot :)
To each his/her own I guess.
Go Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
It would be masterful to make the niners cry 3 times this season. BRING IT.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":dmv39k1m said:
Judging by the subject line I thought there was something to actually worry about. Happy that isn't the case. You just gotta play who's next ..... no sense in worry about any of it.

Haha. I use it in business all the time. It's a good way to get people to open emails. This is proof that it worked!!!

And yes I'm a worrywart also. all good

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":26y0wiw3 said:
10-2 and you're still worried about this team, every single game. Come on xray, this is just a really good team. Embrace it, believe. Give it a shot :)
Go Hawks
2 more wins might only buy a wild card .... 3 would be better ... how many do you guarantee ? 2 road games...2 home games left . SF & the Lambs won't lay down easy and the Panthers could be an upset . The only game I feel really confident about is the AZ game .

had2bhawk

Reaction score
xray":23k5c14r said:
SoulfishHawk":23k5c14r said:
Go Hawks
2 more wins might only buy a wild card .... 3 would be better ... how many do you guarantee ? 2 road games...2 home games left . SF & the Lambs won't lay down easy and the Panthers could be an upset . The only game I feel really confident about is the AZ game .

You're getting tired of all these tight games, me too.
Look at it this way, 4th quarter, tie game , two minutes left and seahawks are on their own 45. Who would you put your money on? Not a tough decision. Enjoy this last quarter of the season my friend!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, I don't know what to tell you xray, fan how you want. You are CHOOSING to not enjoy a great season. You say you're worried every game, especially games like the Niners, Vikings and Rams. How did those all turn out? WINS.
This team can beat anyone in the league, that's not just some homer opinion, they flat out can.
Oh well, I choose to believe, and I'm not afraid of any team. Not that it matters, because more importantly the Hawks not intimidated by anyone. IF the Hawks play their A game, they are a Super Bowl contender, period. Yes, they will likely drop a game or two. 12 or 13 wins is a damn good season. This team is built for the playoffs. A proven winner and finisher at QB and a very good running game. A good running game in the playoffs not only is extremely important, but a good running game TRAVELS. Shoot, the NFC is just stacked. Hawks, Niners and Saints are all legit contenders. I'm not completely buying the Packers and the Rams are starting to get hot so you never know with them.

Latest posts