Various Hawks reactions to the loss on twitter

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
So where are the other twitter comments from other players besides Burley, Britt, and Sherm?
I was thinking that there would be more in this thread other than a bitch fest about Sherman. (((Yawn)))

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Sherman was the only DB on our team who played all 82 defensive snaps in 100+ degree heat. That's 43 minutes of game time (multiple hours real time) in sweltering heat, and he had a fine game.

But sure, let's forget about all that and bury him for skipping a press conference. For all we know, the dude could have been getting IVs after the game and in really bad shape. He was the only guy on our defense who didn't take a single series or play off. And we're sitting here wringing our hands over a meaningless 5-10 minute media session? Saying he needs to "man up"? I prefer the players "man up" on the field, which he did better than anyone else on our team on Sunday.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
My problem with Sherman is that he is chomping at the bit to get in front of a camera whenever things are going great and he is making big plays, so he should be willing to also speak when things don't go great. Just show some consistency.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":24rmu16y said:
My problem with Sherman is that he is chomping at the bit to get in front of a camera whenever things are going great and he is making big plays, so he should be willing to also speak when things don't go great. Just show some consistency.
I do understand your point of view but what if he really had nothing but bad things to say about his teammates for example? Or something else that should only be known behind doors? That could be one of many reasons why he didn't speak this week of which could be legitimate.

StoneCold

Reaction score
I don't care if Sherman skips the media, I don't care if Marshawn skips the media, I don't even care if Marshawn walks back to the locker room with 1:03 on the clock. I know that if the freak of all freaks happened and we got the ball back, beast would strap on the helmet and work his ass off for the Hawks. I know that next week against Denver Sherman's head and body will be on the field and on the line. Only thing he heeds to take responsibility for is the receiver trying to catch a ball on the left side. Only thing I care about is them not hurting people off the field and doing the opposite on the field.

Boom!

dutchman063

Reaction score
hawk45":2x0a73d3 said:
We endlessly excoriate Kaepernick for his scurrying back to the locker room after his games, and nobody says oh he's such a competitor but Marvin maybe.

Sorry, you throw it in guys' faces after games like Sherman does, walking up after a hurtful loss and saying "U Mad Bro" and all the other stuff he does to fierce competitors IMMEDIATELY after tough losses, you don't get to pull the competitor card.

It's a little girl move is what it is. Again, love Sherm, have the jersey, but with this move he makes it impossible to defend the "u mad bro" shenanigens post-game. Big talker when his team wins, can't take what he dishes.

completly agree with all your points in this thread.. he should have man'd up

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Anthony!":337xo3go said:
you should re watch the game the offense was not the issue at all, the defense they were bad.
What part of "scoring 21 points against a bad defense" goes along with "not the issue at all"? Seriously. Yeah, our defense stunk it up. Our offense didn't do much better.