Frustrating loss

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Not the kicker’s fault we had our chances and couldn’t capitalize. Drew Lock is trash. I don’t ever want to hear anyone say shit about Geno again he came back in after a vicious hit by Donald and had us in position to win. Again, poor short field play calling but I guess it doesn’t help when McVay knows our playbook. Refs were garbage but this loss is on Lock and Shane

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Not the kicker’s fault we had our chances and couldn’t capitalize. Drew Lock is trash. I don’t ever want to hear anyone say shit about Geno again he came back in after a vicious hit by Donald and had us in position to win. Again, poor short field play calling but I guess it doesn’t help when McVay knows our playbook. Refs were garbage but this loss is on Lock and Shane
Geno is awesome. Not elite, not the QBOTF, but if the coaching could get it's head out of it's ass, well I think we could win with Geno.

TBH I have more faith in Geno than the team in general right now.

Looks like we may get to start Lock and deepen the humiliation on Thursday. Oh well, 15 sacks and 5 INTs should prove the point.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Waldron will get completely crucified in the local sports media. That playcalling was absolutely atrocious.

5thgen

Reaction score
Bright side is we got a better draft pick for a QB with this loss.

LTH

Reaction score
No this loss is on Myers. When you get the kind of money he gets, you have to be clutch in that situation.

LTH

Latest posts