UPDATED: Harvin's contract 6y/$67m $14.5m guaranteed

QuahHawk

Reaction score
6 years $75 Mil, $25 M guaranteed, but written like a 4 year 40 M deal where the Seahawks have an out in year 5 or 6.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":22dist38 said:
Jeezus, he is a football player in a GAME! It's not like he is curing cancer or caring for orphans. No way he gets that kind of money.

I'll say $60K per year, company phone, gas reimbursement at $0.35/mile, 1 week paid vacation and 5 sick days.

Brilliant.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
He's gotta pass the Physical first. He has yet to finish a full season in the league. That being said he will do alright! But at what cost?

kearly

Reaction score
Based on hints from Adam Schefter that said he'd get close to Fitz/Megatron money, I think Harvin probably ends up with $13 / $14 million per. He's just 24 years old so it could be a lot of years too.

I'd guess 6/80, with $33 million guaranteed.

General Manager

Reaction score
kearly":1e3b954g said:
Based on hints from Adam Schefter that said he'd get close to Fitz/Megatron money, I think Harvin probably ends up with $13 / $14 million per. He's just 24 years old so it could be a lot of years too.

I'd guess 6/80, with $33 million guaranteed.

We'll find out soon enough i doubt it will be over 70 mill .

two dog

Reaction score
Hasselbecks' 5yr.-62.5 mil.-$25 mil. guaranteed sounds about right.

When our inner GM's grow over this like an oyster making a pearl,
we will hardly feel it.

rickychen

Reaction score
I love that. LOL. Don't know how much will be for his big contract. But comparing to those two TOP WR make me a little bit nervous. don't get me wrong. i agree Harvin has the talent. concern about his attitude. more money more trouble?

The Yugoslavian":2c8bbg6t said:
We wouldn't have done the trade if we didn't have a contract done with his agents. They just can't announce it till tomorrow. 6 years 66mil 28 guarenteed

Teqneek

Reaction score
Theres no way the Seahawks have a principle in place that is close to what these Talking heads are saying. 12 to 13 million a year? Id pay that for Calvin Johnson, but sorry Percy, you are NOT Calvin Johnson and DO NOT YET deserve Calvin Johnson money.

:3-1:

pinksheets

Reaction score
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Harvin numbers coming. Will post full details. $67 million over six years. $14.5 million fully guaranteed. $11 million more for injury.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If those are real numbers it's tough to complain about that. So much for the Fitz/Johnson comparisons.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
pinksheets":18aotkgf said:
Harvin numbers coming. Will post full details. $67 million over six years. $14.5 million fully guaranteed. $11 million more for injury.
That not too bad of those are the numbers.

kearly

Reaction score
pinksheets":36hx4lz1 said:

This should be it's own topic, but if I make it I'm pretty sure it would get locked, lol.

Really good contract for both sides. It's quite a bit lower than I was expecting yesterday. Harvin deserves that kind of money, IMO.