Update: Lynch ruled OUT Sunday

seahawksny

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":12jisppv said:
seahawksny":12jisppv said:
Is anyone now worried about this game tomorrow?
I am

Not cause he isn't playing but because of the distraction

When was the last time Russell Wilson was distracted?

Or Michael Bennett?

Or Richard Sherman?

Or Doug Baldwin?

Who is ever distracted on this team?

You're right
There isn't a first time for anything. Posts like this remind me of how I got killed for guaranteeing we woukd lose at the rams first game of season and posters made it sound like that was in impossibility.

You're right. Those guys getting distracted is an
Impossibility

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
seahawksny":2h9b0qce said:
If this is strictly injury related, then why isn't Pete saying that?

The news came out early this morning, where and when do you want him to make the announcement? Pretty sure he's more worried about the guys that are goona play tomorrow than the one guy who isn't or what fans are thinking.

Condotta tweeted out that the injury occurred Friday according to Lynch's agent, but if that's a lie and they knew earlier, no reason to tip the cap to your opponent when you can keep them guessing.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":32qt04gi said:
theENGLISHseahawk":32qt04gi said:
seahawksny":32qt04gi said:
I am

Or Michael Bennett?

Or Richard Sherman?

Or Doug Baldwin?

You're right
There isn't a first time for anything. Posts like this remind me of how I got killed for guaranteeing we woukd lose at the rams first game of season and posters made it sound like that was in impossibility.

Impossibility

Are you seriously gloating for guaranteeing a Seahawks loss in week one?

I bet you're the life and soul of the party. "I guaranteed they wouldn't have bottled beer, just cans. I said it. And nobody believed me. And I hate Queens of the Stone Age and I've already heard TWO of their songs. I said it. I'm right."

seahawksny

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":28fvr558 said:
seahawksny":28fvr558 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":28fvr558 said:
seahawksny":28fvr558 said:
I am

Or Michael Bennett?

Or Richard Sherman?

Or Doug Baldwin?

You're right

Impossibility

I bet you're the life and soul of the party. "I guaranteed they wouldn't have bottled beer, just cans. I said it. And nobody believed me. And I hate Queens of the Stone Age and I've already heard TWO of their songs. I said it. I'm right."

Not gloating at all.
I just laugh when people overlook common occurrences like players getting distracted, or our horrific games vs st Louis as something as unlikely as Moses parting red sea.

marko358

Reaction score
seahawksny":306qfad1 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":306qfad1 said:
seahawksny":306qfad1 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":306qfad1 said:
seahawksny said:
I am

Or Michael Bennett?

Or Richard Sherman?

Or Doug Baldwin?

You're right

Impossibility

Not gloating at all.
I just laugh when people overlook common occurrences like players getting distracted, or our horrific games vs st Louis as something as unlikely as Moses parting red sea.
Heading into the super bowl against Denver we learned that Harvin was a major distraction in the locker room. That game had a lot more on the line. How did that turn out?

rcaido

Reaction score
Those people who are doubting Lynch are implying that he deliberately tried to sabotage the Seahawks from trying to win this Saturday. That would mean he would be turning his back on the Seahawks organization, teammates, & fans .

What would be the point for him to even practice or get back into shape to try to play again. Get back in shape & deliberately try to make the Seahawks lose... by fooling everyone that he can play this Sunday? What does that accomplish? Yo you did my boy Harvin dirty, now I do you dirty boss!

He has been like this past year or two when we dont know if he is good to go or not, i should know because i had him in fantasy this year which he was Questionable for most of the year.

Why not just wait until he is proven guilty? He deserves that much from us fans. Go Hawks!

Donk70

Reaction score
I'm not questioning his toughness, but I am questioning his integrity as a member of this team.
He doesn't do interviews
He doesn't participate in team celebrations
He doesn't do the voluntary workouts
He doesn't travel with the offense in the offseason to work out in Hawaii
He walked back to the sideline laughing last year after the pick in the Super Bowl

Personally, I would jettison him after the season. We have Rawls. No need for a prima donna problem child on this team.

rcaido

Reaction score
Donk70":2jwr4yji said:
I'm not questioning his toughness, but I am questioning his integrity as a member of this team.
He doesn't do interviews
He walked back to the sideline laughing last year after the pick in the Super Bowl

Personally, I would jettison him after the season. We have Rawls. No need for a prima donna problem child on this team.

That's disgusting man...Lynch was the reason why we even had a great season last year. This year he has been obviously injured, the past year he was league leader in rushing TD. Ungrateful

chris98251

Reaction score
Donk70":1ql9r3or said:
He doesn't do interviews

Wilson, Sherman, Chancellor, Bennett, all need to be cut, they get away with stuff nobody else can do, all Prima Donnas.

Having said that, Wilson and Sherman have recently said Lynch is a Leader and a great teammate and they couldn't wait to get him back.

I think I will trust their impressions of him over perceived thoughts here.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
rcaido":1va6208k said:
Donk70":1va6208k said:
He doesn't do interviews

That's disgusting man...Lynch was the reason why we even had a great season last year. This year he has been obviously injured, the past year he was league leader in rushing TD. Ungrateful

I don't even know how to respond to that. Dude puts it all on the field every game he has played and has fought for every yard he has got. He's been clearly injured the entire season, I don't even know what is there to question, if he could play, I have no doubt that he would.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2vsyx5i4 said:
http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/marshawn-lynch-agent-small-tweak-in-friday-practice-led-to-decision-for-seahawks-running-back-not-to-play-sunday/

Marshawns agent said he suffered a little tweak in Fridays practice, nothing more.

End Thread.

For those who missed this post, so we can stop talking about this.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Donk70":1s9cw60h said:
He doesn't do interviews

Doesn't do interviews? Do u know how much money he made in NOT doing iterviews? He created the beast mode brand from not talking. It's genius business. You disagree? His pocket disagrees with you!

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":3uqz1f9n said:
Not gloating at all.

You know what?

Maybe people didn't kill you because they couldn't see the Seahawks losing to the Rams.

Maybe they just thought, "What a miserable bugger... I'm going to give this guy some crap because he deserves it"?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3qrsb2na said:
NFSeahawks628":3qrsb2na said:
http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/marshawn-lynch-agent-small-tweak-in-friday-practice-led-to-decision-for-seahawks-running-back-not-to-play-sunday/

Marshawns agent said he suffered a little tweak in Fridays practice, nothing more.

End Thread.

For those who missed this post, so we can stop talking about this.

I guess.

What else would his agent say in all honesty though? My client is a bit odd, and apparently he is mad about something? Probably not.

A "little tweak" could keep a player out of the biggest game of the year, but it seems premature to go from little tweak to NO WAY HE CAN EVEN BOARD THE TEAM BUS!!! dont you think?

Why couldnt a "little tweak" possibly resolve itself by Sunday AM?

Why not even open the door to the possibility?

Seymour

Reaction score
Little tweak is lawyer speak and could be anything including a talk with coach about who's playin' and how much. I would expect nothing less from him.

andyh64000

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. He practiced all week and decided to not play because of something other than his health? Why even practice this week? And he personally told the team. If it had to do with something to do with his relationship with the team then why did he tell them personally? Many of the people on this thread need to realize that he hasn't played football at any speed in months after this week his body just wasn't ready. Hopefully we win tomorrow and you can all get your panties in a twist about whether or not he will choose to play next week.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
another thread illustrating the reason why i have to give this place a break. if ML is not playing...it's cuz he can't.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
andyh64000":26m50rsv said:
So let me get this straight. He practiced all week and decided to not play because of something other than his health? Why even practice this week? And he personally told the team. If it had to do with something to do with his relationship with the team then why did he tell them personally? Many of the people on this thread need to realize that he hasn't played football at any speed in months after this week his body just wasn't ready. Hopefully we win tomorrow and you can all get your panties in a twist about whether or not he will choose to play next week.

Since when does anything ever make sense with Marshawn? Trying to apply logic to Lynchisms isnt always wise.

Thanks for the heads up about the panties though.

Latest posts