Trade seats for NFCCG? I have 2 seats in Hawks Nest

Stuje1

Reaction score
I am SUPER excited to be in Seattle this weekend for the NFC Championship to cheer LOUDLY for the Hawks. I have 2 seats in the Hawks Nest, however, my personal preference is to be a bit more sideline (even if high up). I know the Hawks Nest is a real fun time and my seats still have a great view, so if you are interested in trading spots, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss a seat swap. We could trade spots inside the stadium, so neither party needs to worry about fake tickets or anything like that. Thanks and Go Hawks!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I'll trade you my left arm for a plane ticket from Charleston + your tickets.

I'd also consider the lesser functioning of my two kidneys.

Reaction score
Maybe it is just years of playing Madden, but I am completely the opposite of you - I love watching the way that plays open up from my vantage point in the Hawks Nest (Row W). My buddy keeps talking about moving seats to get under cover and I won't do it, because I'm just not as big of a fan of the sideline view.

Good luck with your trade though :)

OP
OP
Stuje1

Stuje1

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":29xy16j3 said:
Maybe it is just years of playing Madden, but I am completely the opposite of you - I love watching the way that plays open up from my vantage point in the Hawks Nest (Row W). My buddy keeps talking about moving seats to get under cover and I won't do it, because I'm just not as big of a fan of the sideline view.

Yeah, totally personal preference, I know a lot of people who prefer the Hawks nest view (and atmosphere), which is why a trade will hopefully make sense for someone. If not, I'll be high-fiving you in the Hawks Nest on Sunday :D

CaptainSkybeard":29xy16j3 said:
I'll trade you my left arm for a plane ticket from Charleston + your tickets.
I'd also consider the lesser functioning of my two kidneys.

I'll consider that trade

Latest posts