Tired of the saints saying we ran up the score

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
All this comes from a guy who was suspended from the league for a year for allowing a culture of bounties.

The other links about running up the score on the Panthers and Colts are revealing.

I see bulletin board material if Seahawk players may tend to forget their roles or lack motivation.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
This is my first time hearing that the Saints are claiming that the Hawks ran up the score.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Seahawk772002":1ux1uuk5 said:
All this comes from a guy who was suspended from the league for a year for allowing a culture of bounties.
Do we really know that? I haven't heard him say anything like that. I haven't seen any credible source say he complained about the Seahawks running up the score in that game.

Much ado about nothing, methinks.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Sometimes I think you guys assume if some random numnut didnt post the information on this board it didnt exist?

Where have you been? This was a story almost directly after the game, ESPN reported it etc etc.

Whatever, no one said anything. Believe what you want.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Teqneek":3e3avyxh said:
Sometimes I think you guys assume if some random numnut didnt post the information on this board it didnt exist?

Where have you been? This was a story almost directly after the game, ESPN reported it etc etc.

The only mention of what you claim came from a blogger that is known for trying to stir crap up. ESPN reported no such thing. If there truly was a story immediately following that game it could easily be found online. No such story exists because it never did happen. Post a link to a real story.

Well?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Teqneek":2j4xmtp5 said:

When someone makes unsupported statements, who is the burden of proof on?

Please post a link to the story on ESPN that you're talking about.

Can someone link anything? Anything at all? I found Bob Condotta's blog post referring to an alleged Adam Schefter report, which I can find no existence of.

Latest posts