This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Carolina Panthers

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
PantherFan":3r3t011s said:
hawker84":3r3t011s said:
Holy crap these delusional Panther fans are as bad as extreme skins fans. I'm getting Pichachu flashbacks all of a sudden.

It's great feeling good about your team and exhibiting some confidense, but to come onto our forum and tell us our MLB is second tier, and our team is not ready for what they're going to face sunday is quite comical.

tell me again, why do all the talking heads have you guys going 7-9 to maybe 9-7 and the Hawks 11-5 to 12-4? And i'm sorry did one of you guys actually say you have a top 5 defense? Might need you to elaborate on that one.

just curious.
Wow, this past season got Seattle fans cocky real quick. Aren't those talling heads the same ones who had us ranked ahead of you guys last preseason? They mean nothing. If you add just one TD to each loss last year, we're 14-2. I say you aren't ready because most of you think it's an easy win. Not because I think we're going to blow ya'll out. And about the top 5 defense, I think you'll understand quite well come Sunday. Our problem for years has been DT's and S. With that solidified, we should be pretty fearsome this season. Confidence, not ignorance.

If you ad 1TD to each of our losses we are 16-0. DERP!

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":vdntv0do said:
PantherFan":vdntv0do said:
hawker84":vdntv0do said:
Holy crap these delusional Panther fans are as bad as extreme skins fans. I'm getting Pichachu flashbacks all of a sudden.

It's great feeling good about your team and exhibiting some confidense, but to come onto our forum and tell us our MLB is second tier, and our team is not ready for what they're going to face sunday is quite comical.

tell me again, why do all the talking heads have you guys going 7-9 to maybe 9-7 and the Hawks 11-5 to 12-4? And i'm sorry did one of you guys actually say you have a top 5 defense? Might need you to elaborate on that one.

just curious.
Wow, this past season got Seattle fans cocky real quick. Aren't those talling heads the same ones who had us ranked ahead of you guys last preseason? They mean nothing. If you add just one TD to each loss last year, we're 14-2. I say you aren't ready because most of you think it's an easy win. Not because I think we're going to blow ya'll out. And about the top 5 defense, I think you'll understand quite well come Sunday. Our problem for years has been DT's and S. With that solidified, we should be pretty fearsome this season. Confidence, not ignorance.

To be fair, we would have been 15-0-1 and would have been made at least the NFC Championship :)

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":rh06v68a said:
PantherFan":rh06v68a said:
hawker84":rh06v68a said:

just curious.

To be fair, we would have been 15-0-1 and would have been made at least the NFC Championship :)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm still upset at the "Kuechly is 4x's better than Wagner" comment...what? That's hilarious. Watch something other than Panthers football

Decimation

Reaction score
I hope our team gets the job done against their team. Enough with these clowns already, for a team who hasn't done much I've heard a lot of talk.

PantherFan

Reaction score
To think I had respect for the Seattle fanbase. Wow, you guys are extremely self-righteous. You guys were in a very similar position as us last year yet you act like you're 5-time defending champs. Give me a break. Wagner is obviously nowhere near the MLB Keek is. Anyone outside Seattle knows that.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
PantherFan":fo8oaage said:
To think I had respect for the Seattle fanbase. Wow, you guys are extremely self-righteous. You guys were in a very similar position as us last year yet you act like you're 5-time defending champs. Give me a break. Wagner is obviously nowhere near the MLB Keek is. Anyone outside Seattle knows that.
Wtf you expect when you come in here spouting nonsense? Move along now, kitty.

You keep telling yourself Wagner is nowhere near Kuechly.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
PantherFan":3iucu4lb said:

Boy are you really showing your ass.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
-The Glove-":vz9l4ji0 said:
PantherFan":vz9l4ji0 said:
Wtf you expect when you come in here spouting nonsense?

Seriously...

TCS

Reaction score
PantherFan":4j0wisjf said:

Looks pretty even to me.

Go Hawks!

tcs

Luke Kuechly
COMB TOTAL AST SACK FF FR YDS INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD STF STFYDS KB
164 103 61 1.0 0 3 9 2 22 11 25 0 8 11 30 0

Bobby Wagner
COMB TOTAL AST SACK FF FR YDS INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD STF STFYDS KB
140 87 53 2.0 0 0 0 3 55 18 45 0 4 6 17 0

17 12 5 0.0 0 0 0 1 4 4 4 0 1 0 0 0

hawker84

Reaction score
The first thing you need to understand about Russell Wilson is that he is a game manager. This means he is not expected by his coaching staff to carry the load himself. Wilson threw the fewest passes of any starting QB in 2012 despite the Seahawks having the 5th ranked Time of Possession.The Seahawks rely on a strong running game and stout defense, a recipe that has always had success in the NFL.

This is a statement made by one of their posters who does a weekly breakdown like Kearly does for us. Kearly got to tell you, reading garbage like this just makes me appreciate you more.

Apparently this clown only saw one seahawk game last year, and didn't bother watching the playoffs.. RW is a game manager? I would say ATL , CHI, SF, BUF, AZ, Jets, NE, DAL, among others would disagree.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Ron Rivera was real class act in Softy the other day. I cant hate them. I just want to see the Hawks destroy them that's all.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawker84":2zyvfgqk said:
The first thing you need to understand about Russell Wilson is that he is a game manager. This means he is not expected by his coaching staff to carry the load himself. Wilson threw the fewest passes of any starting QB in 2012 despite the Seahawks having the 5th ranked Time of Possession.The Seahawks rely on a strong running game and stout defense, a recipe that has always had success in the NFL.

This is a statement made by one of their posters who does a weekly breakdown like Kearly does for us. Kearly got to tell you, reading garbage like this just makes me appreciate you more.

Apparently this clown only saw one seahawk game last year, and didn't bother watching the playoffs.. RW is a game manager? I would say ATL , CHI, SF, BUF, AZ, Jets, NE, DAL, among others would disagree.
That's like looking at kuechlys tackle numbers and saying he's 4x's better than Wagner

PantherFan

Reaction score
the ditch":28hwoavs said:
PantherFan":28hwoavs said:
Wagner is obviously nowhere near the MLB Keek is. Anyone outside Seattle knows that.

*Handwaves statistics* "He's better because I say so!"

yeeeeeep.
How is he statistically better? First off, Keek didn't start until 6 weeks into the season. He then would have easily racked up 200 tackles. He had scrubs in front of him last year at DT. Wagner was simply inserted into a perfect spot, one of the best defenses in the NFL. Keek still had over 20 more tackles and 4 more PD. Wagner had one more pic and one more sack, nothing outstanding considering both had 3 or less in each category. Plus if you just would watch Keek play, you would see how smart the guy is. Not saying Wagner isn't, Keek is just on another level. He wasn't named DROY for no reason. Here's an example of what I'm talking about from a couple weeks ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtVOSMRgo1k

hawker84

Reaction score
dude nobody's buying the garbage your selling, nor do we care. Instead why don't you tell us about this new development though:

Panthers sign safety Quintin Mikell off the street 4 days ago, and is expected to start sunday against the hawks due to an injury to the starter. Seems like he has a decent resume, but has been out of football since last season. He's barely had time to fill out his w-2 form let alone learn your defense, and gel with the players..

How ya feeling about this? Wouldn't exactly strike confidence in me, but that's just me. Not to mention your starting offensive guard was just deemed doubtful as was your starting defensive tackle. According to your boards your O line is spotty at best and the backups are much worse.

Kracken's gonna have to put in a little more work it would appear.

camdawg

Reaction score
PantherFan":tz75vsat said:

Well, it is true the 2011 Seahawks were 7-9, just like the 2012 Panthers.

But there are some important differences. We anticipated having a great defense in 2012, because we had one in 2011. The 2011 Hawks D ranked 9th in yards, 7th in points, 4th in rush yards per carry allowed, and 6th in passer rating allowed at 74.8.

The 2012 Panthers that you feel will make the same one year jump into being a top 5 D? You were 10th in yards allowed; but 18th in points allowed, and a bad 24th in passer rating allowed at 91.7 .

Until they earn it, the Panthers D doesn't deserve the same amount of respect now that Seattle had going into last season.

Also, we had reason to expect BIG improvement at the QB position-and we got it. Can Cam improve? Of course! Will he improve by leaps and bounds? Probably not. Not as much as we could expect to improve by getting rid of Charlie Whitehurst (0-2 as starter for Seattle in 2011), and having a healthy Tarvaris, plus Flynn and Wilson.

PantherFan

Reaction score
hawker84":pacajef5 said:
dude nobody's buying the garbage your selling, nor do we care. Instead why don't you tell us about this new development though:

Panthers sign safety Quintin Mikell off the street 4 days ago, and is expected to start sunday against the hawks due to an injury to the starter. Seems like he has a decent resume, but has been out of football since last season. He's barely had time to fill out his w-2 form let alone learn your defense, and gel with the players..

How ya feeling about this? Wouldn't exactly strike confidence in me, but that's just me. Not to mention your starting offensive guard was just deemed doubtful as was your starting defensive tackle. According to your boards your O line is spotty at best and the backups are much worse.

Kracken's gonna have to put in a little more work it would appear.
Garbage? They're facts that anyone outside Seattle can understand. Nobody else thinks Wagners the better MLB. Why wasn't he named DROY? Why wasn't he drafted in the first round? He's a good MLB but not on Keek's level. As far as Mikell, I have no concern. He played in a very similar defensive scheme in St. Louis and has stayed in great shape all off-season. You should know from his years there that he is a very solid safety. I honestly think
our staff just used Mitchell as an excuse to let Mikell start. Our OL is always an area of concern, Amini isn't much better than the backups. I'd be more worried about your OL trying to hold back our front 7. As far as Dwan? We just drafted two stud DTs in the first two rounds. Definitely not worried at all, DT is not shallow for us this season.