This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Carolina Panthers

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Like last year Steve Smith will try to be physical out of the gate to show our DB's they can't push him around, and like last year Browner will steal his lunch money and pull his undies up around his ears :)

hawker84

Reaction score
He better concentrate that effort on Sherm, he try's that with the other 3 he's liable to get hoodwanked on national tv, ask jennings about that, or garcon.

PantherFan

Reaction score
I would just like to say that you guys are not ready for this. For those of you saying Smitty is done, very ignorant. He's still as effective as he was 5 years ago.. Our defense is a top 5 unit this year and our offense is still one of the most explosive in the NFL. Not saying we've got it in the bag, just saying be ready. Oh and by the way, we just signed Quinton Mikell! ;) :stirthepot:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
PantherFan":2p315upu said:
I would just like to say that you guys are not ready for this. For those of you saying Smitty is done, very ignorant. He's still as effective as he was 5 years ago.. Our defense is a top 5 unit this year and our offense is still one of the most explosive in the NFL. Not saying we've got it in the bag, just saying be ready.

Don't worry. We're all watching as much film as possible to prepare for this game. We can only do so much. The rest is up to the players.

PantherFan

Reaction score
And please.. never, ever compare Wagner to Kuechly. Not even on his level.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
PantherFan":1igj9kfw said:

You've probably never even seen Wagner play. GTFOH.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
PantherFan":3uv7wrx6 said:
Lol. They were pretty much 1a. And 1b. For DROY. Kuechly is a great player but to say Wagner isn't even on the same level? Puhlease! That just shows your ignorance. You've probably only seen Wagner play the one game against your team.

INGBA

Reaction score
I've had Wagner on every IDP fantasy team I can get him on this year. Fantastic player.

To compare him to Keek, though, is like comparing a Lexus to a G5. Wagner isn't even a fourth of the player Luke is.

Since they won't be going against each other, though, I have to say I like Wagner against the Carolina offense more than I like Keek against the Seattle offense.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
PantherFan":fu0xcqca said:
I would just like to say that you guys are not ready for this. For those of you saying Smitty is done, very ignorant. He's still as effective as he was 5 years ago.. Our defense is a top 5 unit this year and our offense is still one of the most explosive in the NFL. Not saying we've got it in the bag, just saying be ready. Oh and by the way, we just signed Quinton Mikell! ;) :stirthepot:

A top 5 defensive unit? In comparison to what? The NFCW?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
INGBA":1i499a7f said:
I've had Wagner on every IDP fantasy team I can get him on this year. Fantastic player.

To compare him to Keek, though, is like comparing a Lexus to a G5. Wagner isn't even a fourth of the player Luke is.

Since they won't be going against each other, though, I have to say I like Wagner against the Carolina offense more than I like Keek against the Seattle offense.

Not even a fourth? How do u figure that?

INGBA

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3sv51y3s said:

Does he run your defense? No? Take it over after a veteran went down to injury? No? Lead the league in tackles after only starting five weeks into the season? No? Shows up in every defensive stop regardless of where he is on the field? No? Only thing he has going for him is a few highlight plays and playing above his draft posistion? No thank you.

Not even a fourth.

INGBA

Reaction score
-The Glove-":12i3s8e4 said:
INGBA":12i3s8e4 said:
loafoftatupu":12i3s8e4 said:
A top 5 defensive unit? In comparison to what?

The NFL.
Maybe your front 7. But your secondary has to be added to that equation

Agreed. Don't think they'll impress the way they did in pre-season. But I like what they bring to the table.

camdawg

Reaction score
PantherFan":2w59trew said:

So Smitty's finally going to have his first good game against Seattle? Taken him long enough.

You're gonna have to prove your defense is as good as you say. You're relying on a bunch of very young guys to be good right away. Not even Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy was amazing his first game...so don't count on Star Lotulelei to do much on Sunday.

Who's Quinton Mikell?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
INGBA":20zeqe46 said:
-The Glove-":20zeqe46 said:

Does he run your defense? No? Take it over after a veteran went down to injury? No? Lead the league in tackles after only starting five weeks into the season? No? Shows up in every defensive stop regardless of where he is on the field? No? Only thing he has going for him is a few highlight plays and playing above his draft posistion? No thank you.

Not even a fourth.

You are ignorant