This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Carolina Panthers

googoodan

Reaction score
Man could someone please modernize this forum with a mobile version? Damn near impossible to the glove's ill-informed posts with this layout.

I call for a moratorium on southern stereotypes until you guys make an internet forum compatible with the 21st century.

tia

Sac

Reaction score
googoodan":1dhnymgp said:
Man could someone please modernize this forum with a mobile version? Damn near impossible to the glove's ill-informed posts with this layout.

I call for a moratorium on southern stereotypes until you guys make an internet forum compatible with the 21st century.

tia

Get Tapatalk. It's on there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
googoodan":2vdvmlx4 said:

tia

Lol. Instead of refuting anything I say, Panthers fans just bash the post.

googoodan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2pa811yb said:
googoodan":2pa811yb said:

tia

Get Tapatalk. It's on there.
I know. I posted from tapatalk when we played last year. However I switched from iOS to droid since then. Not paying again for the same app.

googoodan

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3qtom5ej said:
googoodan":3qtom5ej said:

tia

how ironic.
The numbered points you posted on a previous page were not factual at all. You said something to the effect of Kuechly isn't the QB of the defense and only reacts and attacks.

What about when he goes audible-for-audible with Matt Ryan?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
googoodan":nz5f5we9 said:
-The Glove-":nz5f5we9 said:
googoodan":nz5f5we9 said:

tia

how ironic.
The numbered points you posted on a previous page were not factual at all. You said something to the effect of Kuechly isn't the QB of the defense and only reacts and attacks.

What about when he goes audible-for-audible with Matt Ryan?
From everything I've seen and read, Kuechly is only asked to read and react. prove me wrong. And that's only 1 bulletin point

fenderbender123

Reaction score
googoodan":32wha2k5 said:

tia

Well, since you post here so frequently...sure, I'll get right on that.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I take back what I said about Steve Smith being done. The dude still has chops. Most teams would be happy to have him on their roster.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Heh, Week 1. Forces most folks to partially re-calibrate what they know about their own team, and almost completely re-calibrate what they know about their opponents.

Panthers are pretty damn good, y'all.

We're better.