This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Carolina Panthers

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
INGBA":17z8xaeu said:
-The Glove-":17z8xaeu said:
Not even a fourth? How do u figure that?

Does he run your defense? No? Take it over after a veteran went down to injury? No? Lead the league in tackles after only starting five weeks into the season? No? Shows up in every defensive stop regardless of where he is on the field? No? Only thing he has going for him is a few highlight plays and playing above his draft posistion? No thank you.

Not even a fourth.

You know what Wagner has that Kuechly doesn't? A part on the #1 defense in the NFL.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
INGBA":142j2a9i said:
-The Glove-":142j2a9i said:

Does he run your defense? No? Take it over after a veteran went down to injury? No? Lead the league in tackles after only starting five weeks into the season? No? Shows up in every defensive stop regardless of where he is on the field? No? Only thing he has going for him is a few highlight plays and playing above his draft posistion? No thank you.

Not even a fourth.
Ah ok. And this whole time I thought Wagner was pretty good. Guess he gotta get his tackles up and start being more of a leader.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
-The Glove-":226a6ddg said:
INGBA":226a6ddg said:
-The Glove-":226a6ddg said:

Not even a fourth.
Ah ok. And this whole time I thought Wagner was pretty good. Guess he gotta get his tackles up and start being more of a leader.

You're not qualified to evaluate Wagner - you've seen him play.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2zcxayko said:
-The Glove-":2zcxayko said:
INGBA":2zcxayko said:
-The Glove- said:

Not even a fourth.

You're not qualified to evaluate Wagner - you've seen him play.

You're right. That Star Lotulelei kid and Kawann Short sucks.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
TaterHawk":33j243yf said:
Like last year Steve Smith will try to be physical out of the gate to show our DB's they can't push him around, and like last year Browner will steal his lunch money and pull his undies up around his ears :)

This made me laugh my ass off.

Also, this biggest difference between Luke and Bobby in my opinion is Bobby is on a defense full of stars, Luke not so much so of course he is going to make more tackles and standout alot more.

hawker84

Reaction score
Holy crap these delusional Panther fans are as bad as extreme skins fans. I'm getting Pichachu flashbacks all of a sudden.

It's great feeling good about your team and exhibiting some confidence, but to come onto our forum and tell us our MLB is second tier, and our team is not ready for what they're going to face sunday is quite comical.

tell me again, why do all the talking heads have you guys going 7-9 to maybe 9-7 and the Hawks 11-5 to 12-4? And i'm sorry did one of you guys actually say you have a top 5 defense? Might need you to elaborate on that one.

just curious.

hawker84

Reaction score
The Seahawks are a very small/quick defense. This concerns me because our top RB right now is Deangelo Williams and both our backups are speed guys. What I want to see is a healthy Tolbert running people over. I want to see us establish a power run up the gut. We can't beat them around the edge unless our big boys can pull well. Amini was probably our best pulling guard and he looks like a scratch.

I mean seriously, how do you take these idiots seriously. Our defense is small and quick? SMH

PantherFan

Reaction score
hawker84":leta3a4r said:
Holy crap these delusional Panther fans are as bad as extreme skins fans. I'm getting Pichachu flashbacks all of a sudden.

It's great feeling good about your team and exhibiting some confidense, but to come onto our forum and tell us our MLB is second tier, and our team is not ready for what they're going to face sunday is quite comical.

tell me again, why do all the talking heads have you guys going 7-9 to maybe 9-7 and the Hawks 11-5 to 12-4? And i'm sorry did one of you guys actually say you have a top 5 defense? Might need you to elaborate on that one.

just curious.
Wow, this past season got Seattle fans cocky real quick. Aren't those talling heads the same ones who had us ranked ahead of you guys last preseason? They mean nothing. If you add just one TD to each loss last year, we're 14-2. I say you aren't ready because most of you think it's an easy win. Not because I think we're going to blow ya'll out. And about the top 5 defense, I think you'll understand quite well come Sunday. Our problem for years has been DT's and S. With that solidified, we should be pretty fearsome this season. Confidence, not ignorance.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
PantherFan":1imfla98 said:
hawker84":1imfla98 said:

It's great feeling good about your team and exhibiting some confidense, but to come onto our forum and tell us our MLB is second tier, and our team is not ready for what they're going to face sunday is quite comical.

just curious.
Wow, this past season got Seattle fans cocky real quick. Aren't those talling heads the same ones who had us ranked ahead of you guys last preseason? They mean nothing. If you add just one TD to each loss last year, we're 14-2. I say you aren't ready because most of you think it's an easy win. Not because I think we're going to blow ya'll out. And about the top 5 defense, I think you'll understand quite well come Sunday. Our problem for years has been DT's and S. With that solidified, we should be pretty fearsome this season. Confidence, not ignorance.

Blah blah blah.. Coulda shoulda woulda... You sucked last year, we didn't, as a result you have no right to come in here beating your chest about how badass you are and how weak we are. Have some respect.

We beat you last year fair and square on Your turf. Take a hike.

PantherFan

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2p3a7hlq said:
PantherFan":2p3a7hlq said:
hawker84":2p3a7hlq said:

just curious.

Blah blah blah.. Coulda shoulda woulda... You sucked last year, we didn't, as a result you have no right to come in here beating your chest about how badass you are and how weak we are. Have some respect.

Wow, and we're obnoxious? Did I ever say ya'll were weak? I have respect, but you guys did get beat by Atlanta in the first playoff game... I mean come on. We sucked yet we derailed them in the season finally. Give me a break

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
PantherFan":26ra9hbw said:
Tech Worlds":26ra9hbw said:
PantherFan":26ra9hbw said:
hawker84 said:

just curious.

Wow, and we're obnoxious? Did I ever say ya'll were weak? I have respect, but you guys did get beat by Atlanta in the first playoff game... I mean come on. We sucked yet we derailed them in the season finally. Give me a break

Second playoff game. And there are no excuses we should have won that game. Oh and its nice to know that beating the Falcons 30-20 AT HOME is derailing them....

PantherFan

Reaction score
Second playoff game. And there are no excuses we should have won that game. Oh and its nice to know that beating the Falcons 30-20 AT HOME is derailing them....[/quote]If you watched that game, you'd know what I mean. It wasn't close. They scored a couple late TDs to tighten the score.

camdawg

Reaction score
PantherFan":tiv3l0uj said:

If the Seahawks got to add a touchdown to each loss, they'd have had a 26 game winning streak going into last year's Super Bowl against the Ravens. :)

Star will probably be a very good player...I'm thinking we can probably handle him in his very first official pro game. Our OL isn't chopped liver. Mikell is decent, but has probably seen his best days already.

PantherFan

Reaction score
camdawg":3kj7byii said:
PantherFan":3kj7byii said:

If the Seahawks got to add a touchdown to each loss, they'd have had a 26 game winning streak going into last year's Super Bowl against the Ravens. :)

Star will probably be a very good player...I'm thinking we can probably handle him in his very first official pro game. Our OL isn't chopped liver. Mikell is decent, but has probably seen his best days already.
Haha alright, well the odds were just against us last year. Any crazy scenario you could think of on how to lose, we accomplished. Hell, opposing teams made 95%(35/37) of their field goals. You'd have to think some of this crazy shit won't happen again and we can atleast win a few more games. Mikell is over-the-hill? Can't say anything because I've never really seen him play. He was a top 5 rated safety last year though.

Vesuve

Reaction score
hawker84":2yyys0lj said:

Yup.

The extreme skins site is a team-owned site with just a few die-hards left. The board must have alienated and pissed off a lot of the long-termers for other fora.

The Extreme Site is a pathetic sad bunch of left-overs. Whiney, and way too serious - about a team that is sh*tty year after year.

camdawg

Reaction score
PantherFan":3fjl83w4 said:
Haha alright, well the odds were just against us last year. Any crazy scenario you could think of on how to lose, we accomplished. Hell, opposing teams made 95%(35/37) of their field goals. You'd have to think some of this crazy shit won't happen again and we can atleast win a few more games. Mikell is over-the-hill? Can't say anything because I've never really seen him play. He was a top 5 rated safety last year though.

There's no question you guys started playing A LOT better in the second half of the season. I watched a couple of the games with Game Rewind. The Atlanta game was a great team performance. Unfortunately for us, that showed the Falcons what not to do against the zone read option. They were much better against it when they played us in the divisional round.

I would argue that while you guys improved a lot...so did we.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
camdawg":myg6qxfb said:
PantherFan":myg6qxfb said:

There's no question you guys started playing A LOT better in the second half of the season. I watched a couple of the games with Game Rewind. The Atlanta game was a great team performance. Unfortunately for us, that showed the Falcons what not to do against the zone read option. They were much better against it when they played us in the divisional round.

I would argue that while you guys improved a lot...so did we.
Yes you did improve but the reason you'll be 6-10 while we go 12-4 or better (personally I predicted 14-2, one to be different and two because I actually believe the stars are lining up for us). Anyway back on topic. Accuracy. Cam isn't but Russell is.:)

rjdriver

Reaction score
INGBA":2w172qop said:
I've had Wagner on every IDP fantasy team I can get him on this year. Fantastic player.

To compare him to Keek, though, is like comparing a Lexus to a G5. Wagner isn't even a fourth of the player Luke is.

Since they won't be going against each other, though, I have to say I like Wagner against the Carolina offense more than I like Keek against the Seattle offense.

Racist

the ditch

Reaction score
Wagner played more snaps than Kuechly, had more quarterback sacks than Kuechly, more quarterback hits, more solo tackles, a lower completion percentage against him in his coverage zone, fewer receptions against him in his coverage zone, a lower passer rating against him, more interceptions, and more credited run stops than Kuechly.

Don't get me wrong I like Kuechly but he's not "four times better" than Wagner, in fact, he seems to be measurably worse.

hawker84

Reaction score
Wow, and we're obnoxious? Did I ever say ya'll were weak?

Ya you kinda did when you typed this:

I would just like to say that you guys are not ready for this. For those of you saying Smitty is done, very ignorant.

Might i suggest a lesson in humility when posting on opposing teams forums..

Latest posts