They might play the Giants again

Mizak

Reaction score
If the Giants win their division and the Hawks can’t win theirs and become #5 seed.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Well, there's something to look forward to :roll: :pukeface:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
This game was about avoiding the road for the first two games of the playoffs.

We will likely play the Giants and then lose at New Orleans in the next week.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope it happens. It would be an easy win. No freaking way do we get embarrassed by them again this year.

ZERO CHANCE.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":2r4v1nuo said:
I hope it happens. It would be an easy win. No freaking way do we get embarrassed by them again this year.

ZERO CHANCE.

I think they would have to understand that our offense will be playing for their defense to be just as aggressive. That may be their achilles heel.

Their offense did some things that were extraordinary and that may have made things difficult for our team. I agree our team will demolish them if they are able to play in the playoffs....

One game at a time. Win.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Only if we win the division.

That isn't happening.

Look, this happens every year.

Around the 3/4 mark we look like we can beat everyone and end up either the favorite or dark horse favorite to win the division. Then we have a key game we need to win to take the division. We usually lose that one, though it is usually close.

Then we end up a wildcard team.

That is what is happening. We won't win the division. The Rams will.

As to this game, the Seahawks always have one headscratcher game where we lose a game we had no business losing to a team nobody predicted would beat us. This is that game.

Carroll is consistent.

His teams tend to do the same things year after year. For the most part, you know we are making the playoffs, winning the wildcard game, and then losing (usually by halftime) to whatever team we play next). We did buck that trend when we had a defense full of HOF (LOB) players in their prime - but for the most part, This is what Pete Carroll NFL team looks like.

Pretty sure they would need to win the division to play the Giants, am I wrong?

groundchucklives

Reaction score
after the way the Giants defense just legit DOMINATED our offense in Seattle, I fail to see how anyone can objectively say that we would DEF beat them if we faced them again. were you watching the game??!!! this game was hardly a "one-off FLUKE win" The giants defense punched the Hawks in the face repeatedly in this game.