The Real Deal

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Jamal Adams is the Real Deal.

John & Pete have made a number of big time trades.

Harvin
Graham
Richardson
Clowney

We have swung for the fences a number of times and only Graham should be considered a good trade for us in perspective.

Jamal is different, he is the replacement for Lynch, Sherman, Kam's leadership we have been missing. We hit a home run with here and have a player who is crushing an all time record. I think what was holding this team back on D was Jamal establising his presence and overtaking Bobby as the leader. In fact I think this is a great thing. Bobby is really good, like all time good, but he is just doesnt strike me as the Alpha of the team. Adam's is our Alpha and now everyone knows it. Our Defense is starting to look pretty elite.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
His postgame presser here:

[youtube]tHZY9oxS7pE[/youtube]

Gotta love his appreciation of playing on a good team and how jacked he is to be in the playoffs.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Pay the man. He's worth every penny.

He is literally the closest thing to the LOB since the LOB.

LTH

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1eq9druo said:

Harvin
Graham
Richardson
Clowney

We have swung for the fences a number of times and only Graham should be considered a good trade for us in perspective.

Jamal is different, he is the replacement for Lynch, Sherman, Kam's leadership we have been missing. We hit a home run with here and have a player who is crushing an all time record. I think what was holding this team back on D was Jamal establising his presence and overtaking Bobby as the leader. In fact I think this is a great thing. Bobby is really good, like all time good, but he is just doesnt strike me as the Alpha of the team. Adam's is our Alpha and now everyone knows it. Our Defense is starting to look pretty elite.

I Im not sure why u would think Jamal has over takin Bwag as a leader on this team.. Bobby and KJ are the leaders on this D because they have the proven experience that being said Jamal one day will lead this team because he is a great player wirh a great attitude but he is just learning the D... he doesnt even know what its like to be in the play offs.. i like JA he is awesome but Bobby and KJ are the undisputed leaders of this team...

LTH

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
LTH":3fcppwf1 said:
Wenhawk":3fcppwf1 said:

Harvin
Graham
Richardson
Clowney

I Im not sure why u would think Jamal has over takin Bwag as a leader on this team.. Bobby and KJ are the leaders on this D because they have the proven experience that being said Jamal one day will lead this team because he is a great player wirh a great attitude but he is just learning the D... he doesnt even know what its like to be in the play offs.. i like JA he is awesome but Bobby and KJ are the undisputed leaders of this team...

LTH

I guess we will see who has the C on their chest next season when it's up for a vote.

907Hawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":j4hyius5 said:
LTH":j4hyius5 said:
Wenhawk":j4hyius5 said:

Harvin
Graham
Richardson
Clowney

LTH

I guess we will see who has the C on their chest next season when it's up for a vote.

Unless you are standing in the locker room you don't really know the leadership situation and are only reading into it.

getnasty

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1oqt2mjw said:
LTH":1oqt2mjw said:
Wenhawk":1oqt2mjw said:

Harvin
Graham
Richardson
Clowney

LTH

Eventhough Adams is the better player at this point i'm willing to bet Bobby is voted captain again next year.

Somos doces

Reaction score
LTH":33m7ja1l said:
Wenhawk":33m7ja1l said:

Harvin
Graham
Richardson
Clowney

I Im not sure why u would think Jamal has over takin Bwag as a leader on this team.. ,,,
LTH
To this fan they seem to be complementary co-leaders — different shades of alpha, if you please. Adams exudes emotional energy while Wagner continues to excel as a strong, silent guide.

LTH

Reaction score
907Hawk":43r8fvbl said:
Wenhawk":43r8fvbl said:
LTH":43r8fvbl said:
Wenhawk":43r8fvbl said:

Harvin
Graham
Richardson
Clowney

LTH

Unless you are standing in the locker room you don't really know the leadership situation and are only reading into it.

Ol thats not true at all...If you listen to Pete Carroll talk about the leaders on his team you get a pretty good idea that leadership is a high commodity in Pete carrolls philosophy...Bobby wagners leadership qualities are paramontin the success of the Seattle seahawks... So im not reading into anything... im also not saying that JA doesnt have a leadership role on this team because he absolutly has leadership qualities no question about that but he is new on this team... he is just learning this D and he has no post season experience.. Bobby Wagner has been to the big dance as well as 6 probowls...that post season experience is invaluable... but thats just my take and what ive read and heard from other players and coaches, ...

Lth

W

Welshers

I think Bobby and Russ are the unquestioned leaders of this team, but if JA sticks around he will take over as the defensive leader when KJ and Bobby go. JA is only 24 right now so he's still pretty young. He undoubtedly has great leadership qualities and is a great teammate who is all in. He was the first one over to Dallas when Dallas got hurt. You see him bring the fire on the sidelines. I love the guy so much.

And that's not even addressing his play: the guy is a freaking heat seeking missile. He never gives up on a play and explodes from all over the field. He is a total winner as a team mate, mentally, and on the field. We are going to have to pay the man

chris98251

Reaction score
Duane Brown is one of the guys that keeps everyone act together, he will challenge Wilson also, you need someone that can do that.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't know that Graham was all that great of a deal for us. :229031_shrug:

The "other" home run trade you want to use as an example has to be Marshawn Lynch. ;)

I'll admit I was skeptical of the cost for Adams, but he's living up to it and I'll agree we pretty much have to sign him long term.