The Niners look like a pretty formidable group

James in PA

Reaction score
"But, but but Mike Tomlin never finishes with a losing record!"

Who cares. What a fraud.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Steelers sucks BAAAAD, Whiners aint nothing special, other than ed. They literally couldnt have been given an easier team to start the season.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
In watching this when Pitt is able to pressure Purdy he becomes more ordinary. Watch the NFC Championship film from last year as further evidence of this.
Purdy is UNDEFEATABLE! He's the "supreme being" of Quarterbacks. He's literally infallible. He's gonna have at least 80TD throws and zero interceptions all year!

LTH

Reaction score
Steelers sucks BAAAAD, Whiners aint nothing special, other than ed. They literally couldnt have been given an easier team to start the season.
I would say the Niners are going to be tough to beat. Doesn't mean the Hawks can't beat them but, the Hawks are going to have to be on their A game.

LTH

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't understand why the media would ever think Kenny Pickett would ever be any good? Pittsburgh is likely to be in last place in that division.

Marvin49

Reaction score
They definitely have the talent to do so but everything depends on injuries or lack of. Then again Pittsburgh is utter trash so I don't think it really proved anything about the 49ers.

I dunno how good Pittsburg is, but its funny how fast the takes go from "The Steelers should win this game" and "Pickett is clearly going to be better than Purdy" (that from Greeny at ESPN this week) to "Steelers suck".

Marvin49

Reaction score
Honestly....It was a great opener...but there are issues.

RT is a problem. Granted they won't be facing TJ Watt every week, but still.

Drake Jackson getting 3 sacks is a fantastic development. With Bosa, Armstead, and Hargrave, Drake should get alot of opportunities.

Behind those guys it was a bit rough. Everytime the 49ers subbed out their starting D-line, the Steelers offense started moving the ball.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I dunno how good Pittsburg is, but its funny how fast the takes go from "The Steelers should win this game" and "Pickett is clearly going to be better than Purdy" (that from Greeny at ESPN this week) to "Steelers suck".
I never got why anyone thought Pickett is anything but trash

Weadoption

Reaction score
Honestly....It was a great opener...but there are issues.

RT is a problem. Granted they won't be facing TJ Watt every week, but still.

Drake Jackson getting 3 sacks is a fantastic development. With Bosa, Armstead, and Hargrave, Drake should get alot of opportunities.

Behind those guys it was a bit rough. Everytime the 49ers subbed out their starting D-line, the Steelers offense started moving the ball.
agree on all that.
Single largest box checked today imo was Brock’s overall game play coming off that injury. I needed to see him in live action on the road hitting his windows on time and and at multiple levels.
And Aiyuk, dude. 😍

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Once Cincinnati does their 2 losses at the start and Burrow wakes up you'll understand and then realize Cleveland is no joke anymore you'll understand why Pittsburgh is trash.

Last edited: